TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aero - Naut Pilot Boat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred 1948
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Fred 1948

Aero - Naut  Pilot Boat Empty
PostSubject: Aero - Naut Pilot Boat   Aero - Naut  Pilot Boat EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 10:25 am

Hi One & All

I have been able to obtain a Aero - Naut Pilot boat at a good price,  the thing is can any one shed some light on just were the water line should be on this model?

The person that made it has just put it along the joint of the hull side and bottom panels, so it just looks as if it is sitting on the water and not in the water, also it is very tender.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Fred
Back to top Go down
Swab
Master
Master
Swab

PostSubject: Re: Aero - Naut Pilot Boat   Aero - Naut  Pilot Boat EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 5:06 pm

https://howesmodels.co.uk/product/aeronaut-pilot-boat-rc-radio-control-model-boat-kit/
Is this the one Fred?
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Aero - Naut Pilot Boat   Aero - Naut  Pilot Boat EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 5:51 pm

Fred - I sent you a message - I have found the Manual online. If you let me have your email address I will send it to you.

I am considering this as my next model, although I have bought a wooden kit of a trawler.

Barrie
Back to top Go down
Fred 1948
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Fred 1948

PostSubject: Re: Aero - Naut Pilot Boat   Aero - Naut  Pilot Boat EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 8:58 am

Good Morning One & All

Thank you for your reply's

In answer to Swab yes that is the one, and going on the picture he has put the waterline in the right place, but it just doesn't not look right, as I said it looks as if she is sitting on the water and is very tender, I think I will move it to were I think it should be.

Barriew  GO FOR IT. and thank you for spending the time looking for the online manual, I got the online and the original one with the boat, it just not saying were the waterline should go, Barriew I do not know if you are on one of the other sites but there is a build log of this kit, and looking at mine you will have no trouble in building one, its a bit like doing an Airfix kit, in fact if I had not got this one for £50 I would have got myself one at some time.

Thanks' Lad's

Fred
Back to top Go down
Fred 1948
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Fred 1948

PostSubject: Re: Aero - Naut Pilot Boat   Aero - Naut  Pilot Boat EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 10:52 am

Hi one & All

Have been looking at a few video's on YouTube of the Pilot boat and it looks as if the waterline is in the right place on mine, so I will leave it as is for now.

Fred
Back to top Go down

Aero - Naut Pilot Boat
Page 1 of 1