TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!

TheRcModelBoatForum.com

A Forum For Modelers By Modelers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Shannon Build

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gribeauval
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:01 pm

nhp651 wrote:
just had a good watch of those vids mate...……...excellent...……..different buckets to the ones that mick French got with his kit.

These are a pair of new prototype buckets and scale size nozzles made to fit the KMB jets from Andy Griggs we are testing out. Like all things bits develop until everything is as good as it can get. Thumbup
Back to top Go down
battleshipbuff
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:56 pm

gribeauval wrote:
nhp651 wrote:
I daren't look...…….its going to make me look like a prat when I finally get round to getting mine on the water, lol. affraid

Don't worry Neil, I drive it like a prat at the moment, that's David doing the driving!!    lol! lol! lol!

OOOH Heck!!
Im gonna need a lotta lotta practise!

Neil,
I think we will need shock absorbing fenders on ours matey!! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:54 pm

battleshipbuff wrote:
gribeauval wrote:
nhp651 wrote:
I daren't look...…….its going to make me look like a prat when I finally get round to getting mine on the water, lol. affraid

Don't worry Neil, I drive it like a prat at the moment, that's David doing the driving!!    lol! lol! lol!

OOOH Heck!!

Neil,
I think we will need shock absorbing fenders on ours matey!! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:56 pm

battleshipbuff wrote:
gribeauval wrote:
nhp651 wrote:

OOOH Heck!!

Neil,

think i'll just put mine on a shelf like the voith Schneider ferry and forget them when I've finished it, lol. Sleep Sleep affraid
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:06 pm

nhp651 wrote:
OOOH Heck!! wrote:

Neil,
you've got one...…..the large rubber belting buffer supplied by MBD......IF YOU GET THROUGH THAT THEN YOU NEED TO PACK UP LOL. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:07 pm

I am also building my friends semi kit of a Shannon by models by design along side my speedline models...……..but there are a few tricky bits on that boat...….the first being that the deck iglued onto the hull, unlike the speedline models one where the full deck is removeable.
this causes problems in that the jet drives and motors are hidden under the aft part of the deck...…
so today, I resorted to butchery and cut a rather large hole in the stern end to allow access.
then I began to rectify this by putting in a watertight flush hatch.
first by lining the hole with a wall, exactly the same size as the hole.
onto the bottom rim of these "downstands" I made a "baseplate" circumnavigating around the hole with a final "upstand" running around that outer rim.
this forms a channel running around the perimeter of the  hole. once the hatch lid is cut to size, it will have a timber rim, the same thickness but for a mm each side  of the hatch lid which will fit into the channel, thus forming a capillary block of water ingress through the hatch.
as it is made from timer, it is held in place using a barrier of Vaseline[petroleum jelly] also adding to its water integrity.
I have used this method for making flush watertight deck hatches many times with not a single drop of water getting in to the hull from that area.

Back to top Go down
Damien
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:52 pm

2thumbsup Thumbup 2thumbsup Thumbup 2thumbsup Thumbup
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:42 am

well, that went well...…..the thing went together well and dry fits where it should do perfectly...…..i'll glue it in tomorrow and make the new deck for it once the frame has glued in properly tomorrow afternoon.

Back to top Go down
Damien
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:51 am

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:22 am

Good to see you've started work again 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup

Barrie
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:57 pm

CHEERS GUYS......THESETWO MODELS ARE SO FRUSTRATING......NO DECENT PLANS, ABSOLUTELY NO INSTRUCTIONS.

you may as well build the whole thing from scratch and make everything as you go along...…….but we shall persevere.

the base of the hatch has been glued in now and cramped up. the lid to the hatch has also been cut to size and shape and the retaining frame that slots into the base to form the waterproof break has also been fitted. this was glued using 2 part epoxy whilst the base was glued using waterproof aliphatic resin wood glue, taking longer to set, but giving a greater bond wood to wood.

Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:42 pm

The hatch cover has been temporarily fitted, and finally skimmed with a top sheet of 1/64th birch ply to raise it to the correct level and also fill a 1mm gap at one end..

meanwhile I have been removing the centres of the 3 rear hatches, and now satisfied that I have as much access as needed for fiddling and fettling the jets, motors, links and the cams for the working trim tabs on the MBD  boat............in fact probably 90% of that given by the Speedline boat, with the removeable deck.

I have also fitted some forward blocks to keep the fore end of the superstructure on the MBD  boat from sliding backwards, as the raised flange on the deck moulding comes nowhere near the position that it should be to retain superstructure position...…...and although it would be fine for a slower boat...…...the fierce acceleration that this boat promises to deliver I could see with micks or my clumsiness it would go base over apex and the cabin disappear over the taff rail, lol.

Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:10 pm

hatch has been fitted...…...quite pleased with the results and the gap fits...…..better than a Beamer TBH  lol! lol! 

Just give it a few coats of sanding sealer now to harden it up and get ready for painting.

Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:13 pm

today I swapped boats and  made the hand rails that adorn the cabin flying bridge area...went well usind 2mm brass rod and silver solder.....

once fitted and knowing what I did,and how I did it, I silver soldered up the pre prepared parts for the MBD boat as well.

Back to top Go down
Damien
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:59 am

Looking good matey.  2thumbsup Thumbup 2thumbsup Thumbup 2thumbsup Thumbup 2thumbsup Thumbup
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:48 pm

2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:07 pm

people are always asking how one cuts out holes in bulwarks, windows recesses etc...……...and I am amazed when someone tells them to go and buy a hole cutter for a job that they will probably only ever use that hole cutter once in their modelling lives, and yet pay 20 - 30 quid for it to lay idle for the rest of its days, collecting dust...………

especially when most modellers possess the best hole cutter that they can own, with innumerable sizes and shapes that they could ever wish...…….an electric drill, drill bits and a bit of common sense....

the rest can be told in pictures.

ream out the piece by using the shaft of the drill cutting between holes

and then using small 6" files...….file and then sand to the lines, and for the curved corners, use some rolled up abrasive paper.
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:01 pm

you will notice from the first two shots that the inner lip on the MBD Shannon is twice the width of the lip on the Speedline Shannon, which follow. this is because the MBD Shannon windows fit into a frame before fitting into the recess, whilst the Speedline Shannon differs in that a vinyl black transfer to simulate the black silicon bonding sealant on the real boat is stuck on to the clear window plastic both sides and then set into the recesses with a black silicone glue.

and the Speedline models windows were cut out in exactly the same way as the earlier MBD boat, drilling and reaming out...….then I turned to my trusty minicraft drills and fitted a stone grinding plug......it made easy work then of getting the narrower recessed flange smooth.

Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:09 pm

its beginning to look a lot like a lifeboat now...…….I have fitted all brass work temporarily and also positioned the 3D printed stanchions...…..and its beginning to take shape. 

Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:38 pm

Looking Good Neil - lots of intricate brass work there Shocked Shocked

Barrie
Back to top Go down
Damien
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:39 pm

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:55 pm

the stern pulpit rail was the trickiest with lots of holding with the stands with crockodile clips...…..third hands I think they are called, but got there in the end.....…….would have taken me 3 times as long had I not used silver soldering and a propane gas torch....

anyway...……..I put a request for help on mayhem over 4 hours ago about how the interior of the cabin goes together from the 3 vac formed pieces of plastic…...even emailed and messaged Adrian gosling.....

over 4 hours ago...…...and in the end...…….the BP  rose, mercury boiled and I had to post...…..

53 reads , 33 views of the interior...….over 2 dozen kits at both 12th and 16th scale sold with these interiors, and not a single offer of help...……...c'est la vie.

its at times like this that I have no other words to say other than, I now know why such helpful people as Inertia, aka Dave Milbourn and Stavros turned their backs on this site...

Anyway, don't worry folks……….I've sorted it.  

SO  what I did was to separate by my usual brute force and butchery, the cabin from the deck and started to fit the interior upside down, and work backwards....….my usual state anyway, lol...…….and i'll get there in the end...……

pick shows the interior tray sat inside but not fit...………...for eventually it has to have all seats, radars etc fitted...…...a model in itself...…….but now I know what I am doing and sod the rest...…...they can fend for themselves.only on here will you see it...……..oh ye, the yank site as well, lol.

Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:19 pm

Anyway...…….rant over, back to business, and contrary to what a couple of people on mayhem have said today, back to what I do best and that is modelling.

the big problem with fitting the interior is the 13mm flange that runs around the top of the "box" which is fitted from the bottom of the cabin and this without bending the vac formed box wouldn't go in...……….

now the problem with this is that the interior of the cabin has to be made up before it is put in to the cabin...……..and if you do that, then I can guarantee that if you start bending the structure, then all the pieces glued in will pop out and off like crazy, and it would be back to the start, and all the mess that it causes in regluing etc.

so I decided to get rid of the flange up as far as the forward "humps" that are for placing instruments on.

however this would leave the "box" 26mm too narrow, and so to rectify this I have decided to glue in a fillet of timber on both sides of the cabin where the interior would glue up to...…

so I got some obeche from the scraps bin, cut them to width and glued in with epoxy. 

the forward "humps" have also been catered for by making two shaped obeche blocks for the plastic to locate on to...……

I felt that the very thin "wall" of the plastic vac form at less that 1mm thickness would also been horrendous to butt glue to the cabin wall as well, and not with standing that I would not have been able to get a straight ledge within tha cabin, that can now be achieved by glueing up to the obeche strip...…..conquering two problems in one.

Back to top Go down
gribeauval
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Nice solution to the problem Neil.

Now you can see why I avoid preformed superstructures it at all possible! Thumbup Thumbup Thumbup
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:07 pm

it is so flimsy it could have been twice thickness for what minimal expense it costs. it would have been better as a grp moulding...……..but that is that...…….the rest of the kit is excellent quality and I just think that this could have been better thought out.
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:09 pm

gribeauval wrote:
Nice solution to the problem Neil.

Now you can see why I avoid preformed superstructures it at all possible! Thumbup Thumbup Thumbup

first time I have put internals such as this in, and as the interior kit is supplied there is no use wasting it...…….
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:49 pm

when marking up I hadn't taken into account that the fuelling recess boxes protruded into the cabin further than the obeche beading that I had glued on this afternoon, I thought i a good chance to beef up the flimsy cabin vac formed box and so I ran two strips of 4 x 3mm plastic strip along the top edge of the interior box...…...this both stiffened up the box and also allowed clearance to the 3 recess boxes. shall wait till tomorrow for it all to harden up and then trim off and see if my calculations are correct, ho hum,.

anyway...…….its certainly made the tray more rigid. 

Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:33 pm

forgot to say, I also reinforced and stiffened the side walls on the insides with a sheet of the same plastic that the vac forming is made from...…...I picked a few sheets out of Adrian's skip when I went to pick the models up 18 months ago, its now very rigid after the solvent has set.
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:32 am

just spent two hours cutting the front consoles out to the cut lines that can be faintly seen on the Vac forming's……….DON'T!!!!!, If you have one follow your reasoning.

I cut them to the cut lines and ended up gluing pieces back on to the supposedly finished consol...……….because if you do...……….they slightly fit where they touch...………….it has been a job that could have been made much easier had the original plugs for the consoles been made to fit in the first place...……...it has been a nightmare...………..not for the faint of heart.

and they still need fillets around the edges...…..

Back to top Go down
zetec
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

PostSubject: Shannon Consoles   Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:57 am

Hi Neal I could not quite make out the lay out of the Consoles so I hope its okay to post a picture of what the consoles should look like just trying to help. Also check the hight of the seats the arms should be above the shelf that goes around the inside which you have made. When I checked mine against the plan they are 10mm + short in hight mine is a scratch built boat.
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:42 am

thanks for that photo Zetec...……...it is perhaps the most brilliant and yet perplexing photo I could have received. for it shows that I have probably got my two "console bases" totally and utterly wrong, not only in their orientation but on the wrong sides of the cabin./

I can't believe just how wrong I must have got them, but without any plans, and yet to get down to our boat at Fleetwood I just cant figure out just how these damned things fit into the corners without blocking the W/T hatch down to the survivors cabin.

I am beginning to come around to certain peoples thinking on mayhem...…….how can you release a kit without proper instructions, photos of model build and proper plans...……..its bloody infuriating.
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:04 pm

well...……….after another two hours of rebuilding after my monumental cock up...………….thankfully brought to my attention by Zetecs kindly intervention and photo of the area I have now re positioned the consoles to the right orientation...….

I am gratefully appreciative of that posting zetec. many thanks. and if you have any more of the interior then please post on here. it would be a great help...…….there is much more detailing and info in that one picture than in all of what speedline have published together.

thanks. neil

that...………..

to this...…………...not much difference…………..lol...………….only swapped sides and turned through 90 degrees...………….whatta mistaka to make  a!!!!

just need to fill, trim and then sand smooth before going on to the next stage.
Back to top Go down
zetec
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

PostSubject: Shannon Cabin   Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:38 pm

Hi Neil glad the picture was of help I have a few pictures of the inside if you say what area you are doing I will try and find the best pictures. Do you want a photo of the plans that show the inside of the cabin.

Cheers Zetec
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:44 am

if you could post them all John I would be eternally grateful...…..am just making the upright reinforcing gussets, and wanting to put the false roof in at some stage to hide the wiring above it.

it certainly helps, as access to Fleetwood boat is limited at the moment.

many thanks.
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:49 am

zetec wrote:
Hi Neil glad the picture was of help I have a few pictures of the inside if you say what area you are doing I will try and find the best pictures. Do you want a photo of the plans that show the inside of the cabin.

Cheers Zetec

help.., john?......it was a god send kind friend...………..stopped me looking a right plonker  had my boat been ever good enough to display...……………..without it, i'd have been laughed out of the arena...……..honestly…….what a cock up I had made...………

but now they are positioned right, with a bit of filler and some light sanding and then sprayed up, it won't look too badly, lol.
Back to top Go down
Damien
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:50 am

Age is a mongrel Neil lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
zetec
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

PostSubject: Cabin   Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:17 am

Neil a lot of the picture I got came from the Drop Box link that Adrain put up for people to use they give a lot of info. Will try and sort out the others.

Cheers Zetec
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:07 am

I can't find that link, john...…..would you have it please. thanks.. i'll pm you my email address.thanks.
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:59 pm

so, last night and this morning I fitted and trimmed the side cabin supports which I had made individual templates for, but for some reason they fitted perfectly when first glued together...…….but when left to set overnight they had gaping gaps which I had to jack up with small fillets of plastic. I then fitted last night with cyano, but when I came to mate up the longitudinal beams they were so loose and rickety that I pulled them out and re glued with ZAP epoxy glue. I will fill any gaps later once set with polyester filler.

it was once these had set that I dug out one of my old French curves and plotted the shape of the two bow pieces, transferring the shape firstly to 6mm ply and then cut this out to transfer to 3.5mm ply...…….which was then cut and used for the support. Lengths were cut for the longitudinal supports and all were then glued into place.

Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:38 pm

tonight I thought i'd have a little play, and so put together all six of the crew chairs for the cockpit...……

went together like a breeze, and after cutting the 2 brass supports for each chair from brass tubing, I just used cyano to stick them all together...……..they look really sweet..

tomorrow i'll pay a visit to the lifeboat station at Fleetwood and ask my friend the mechanic if I can go aboard and take some photos of the interior to get the details of all the radio/radar and communications gear to finely detail the rst of the cockpit...……………..no one will know its there once the cabin top has been put on...……..but I will and that is all that matters.

Back to top Go down
Damien
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:23 pm

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup Oh wow.  2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:24 pm

and now the juicy bit...……..I love it when a plan comes together.

went to see my friend Steve the mechanic, at the lifeboat station this lunch time and after donning a life jacket for regulations I went aboard and took detailing photos of the interior of the cabin to get "on view" from the windows detailing shots......lovely stuff...…..

some I will put in some minor detailing such as wiring and stuff I'll leave out, but if anyone is in the build process and wants to go totally overboard and geekish about their levels of detail[which virtually no one will ever look at] then here are some of the shots I took this morning unabridged.

Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:45 pm

have started by working from stern to bow making the parts that are not including in the fittings set  by making the heating system/air exchange box and the main electrical junction box and heat defuse board. these are actually wall mounted, one on the cabin rear wall and one on the cabin tray wall below the join between the two. 

Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:43 pm

its looking cosy in there lol. 

Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:24 am

even cozier now that I have added more   parts to the interior....

started by making the 3 repeater monitors that show the same ass those for the coxs'n and mechanic in the two front seats......the monitors  are situated on the back of the two front seats and the middle seat on the starboard side, so that the nav/plotter can read his charts and use the monitor as well....these monitors were made using wooden formers covered in plasticard, and then detailed with more plasticard. 

I also made the cover for the front port footwell, the front monitor facias to go onto the vac formed front dashboards plus the  watertight door down into the survivors cabin.

finally I made the round trunking for the heater outlets from, plastruct tubing and some milliput embossed with the circular indents...……..all will be sanded down once they have cured or hardened.

Back to top Go down
Damien
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:38 am

Hey how'd you get my square same rust patterns and amount there of lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:19 pm

well, I couldn't find my chuck key so sneaked over and nicked your square matey...…..best check your tool box, lol.
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:25 pm

a bit more detailing done on the interior bits and pieces.

Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:05 pm

and now got the brass work ready for silver soldering that go around the rear port side partition and the starboard side 2nd chair that supports the chart plotting table. 

Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:02 pm

and the last bit for tonight...….simple things that add a little detail if only stand off scale...….the 3 fuse boxes that go under the starboard side driving console...…...I WON'T BE  putting wiring in, lol...…..that is a step too far for "detailing " that will seldom be seen or taken notice of.

they will be sanded smooth once the glue has cured...…...simple but effectice…...adds a little reality to the interior.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   

Back to top Go down

Shannon Build
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: Modelling Categories :: Lifeboats-
Jump to: