TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shannon Build

Go down 
+3
Roadrunner
troutrunner
zetec
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gribeauval
Master
Master
gribeauval

Shannon Build - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Shannon Build - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 12:01 pm

nhp651 wrote:
just had a good watch of those vids mate...……...excellent...……..different buckets to the ones that mick French got with his kit.

These are a pair of new prototype buckets and scale size nozzles made to fit the KMB jets from Andy Griggs we are testing out. Like all things bits develop until everything is as good as it can get. Thumbup
Back to top Go down
battleshipbuff
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Shannon Build - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 3:56 pm

gribeauval wrote:
nhp651 wrote:
I daren't look...…….its going to make me look like a prat when I finally get round to getting mine on the water, lol. affraid

Don't worry Neil, I drive it like a prat at the moment, that's David doing the driving!!    lol! lol! lol!

OOOH Heck!!
Im gonna need a lotta lotta practise!

Neil,
I think we will need shock absorbing fenders on ours matey!! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Shannon Build - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 6:54 pm

battleshipbuff wrote:
gribeauval wrote:
nhp651 wrote:
I daren't look...…….its going to make me look like a prat when I finally get round to getting mine on the water, lol. affraid

Don't worry Neil, I drive it like a prat at the moment, that's David doing the driving!!    lol! lol! lol!

OOOH Heck!!

Neil,
I think we will need shock absorbing fenders on ours matey!! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Shannon Build - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 6:56 pm

battleshipbuff wrote:
gribeauval wrote:
nhp651 wrote:

OOOH Heck!!

Neil,

think i'll just put mine on a shelf like the voith Schneider ferry and forget them when I've finished it, lol. Sleep Sleep affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Shannon Build - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 7:06 pm

nhp651 wrote:
OOOH Heck!! wrote:

Neil,
you've got one...…..the large rubber belting buffer supplied by MBD......IF YOU GET THROUGH THAT THEN YOU NEED TO PACK UP LOL. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Shannon Build - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 11:10 am

// HIJACKED POST FIXED! .. Neil You did a good job... you made me have to think for more then 60 seconds //

All of Neils subsequent posts are now posted on his CURRENT build! 

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/t1714-like-a-kid-in-a-sweet-shop

Apology to Zetec for Neils Hunt for red October Moment!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Shannon Build - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 2:38 pm

you are a star sir, thank you.
Back to top Go down
T33CNO
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Shannon Build - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 6:52 pm

Hi John. 
It would be great to see how you're getting on with your MBD Smile  I've seen your Scratch build in the flesh last year with her new owner and sailing great with a brushless transplant Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Build   Shannon Build - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shannon Build
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2