TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covid19 boredom busters.. what are you building?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

Covid19 boredom busters.. what are you building? Empty
PostSubject: Covid19 boredom busters.. what are you building?   Covid19 boredom busters.. what are you building? EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 1:00 am

Since were all on lock down what are you guys building at the moment? Photos a must!!!

We all know my current builds from the slipway blogs... needless to point those out...

Share with us!

Admin

Swab
Master
Master
Swab

PostSubject: Re: Covid19 boredom busters.. what are you building?   Covid19 boredom busters.. what are you building? EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 9:56 am

I'm about 3/4 of the way through a revamp of a Graupner Pegasus that I bought at Christmas and I'm also eyeballing my twin jet boat build as next on the slipway.
I've got a Robbe type 21 submarine ready to build but I'm missing a 40mhz transmitter and receiver which is proving impossible to find anywhere.
My problem is a butterfly mind and I'm classed as a key worker so I'm both knackered and a bit un-focussed unless it's a weekend which 99% belong to the wife. queen

FsASTSyd1 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Imcc
Gunner
Gunner
Imcc

PostSubject: Re: Covid19 boredom busters.. what are you building?   Covid19 boredom busters.. what are you building? EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 8:36 pm

I’m back in to finishing the sealight puffer. It’s been quite awhile since I’ve had chance to do anything boat wise so it feels good to start again. 
I’ve a Cariad Bristol Channel cutter and a LCM-6 to start next. Just purchased the motors and servos for the LCM-6 so that is looking to be next on the bench.
Back to top Go down
T33CNO
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Covid19 boredom busters.. what are you building?   Covid19 boredom busters.. what are you building? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 9:03 pm

I picked up a model I put away over 3 yrs ago. I think there's a good chance of completing considering the progress in the past week or two

Covid19 boredom busters.. what are you building? 437D1DCA-DEF6-41A6-9A63-DA6F7739766F-X2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covid19 boredom busters.. what are you building?   Covid19 boredom busters.. what are you building? Empty

Back to top Go down

Covid19 boredom busters.. what are you building?
Page 1 of 1