TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!

TheRcModelBoatForum.com

A Forum For Modelers By Modelers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Building Will Everard and need help!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Free Spirit
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Building Will Everard and need help! Empty
PostSubject: Building Will Everard and need help!   Building Will Everard and need help! EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 12:17 pm

I am endeavouring to build Billing Boats "Will Everard"  suitable for an advanced beginner!!! and I am struggling with the lack of detailed information regarding the kit components:

Component F823 is a sheet of moulded plastic parts, does anyone have a key to identify these parts?. What are the diameters of the various cogs identifed as F823 -g,h,i, and j?
I would also appreciate details regarding the location and completion of the steering gear and any information regarding the rigging.

There are also a number of brass spacers which I can not identify!
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Building Will Everard and need help!   Building Will Everard and need help! EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 12:41 pm

Hi - have you checked out my build log on here - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I no longer have the instructions only the plan. In my version there was a diagram labelling the contents of the sprue, but it appears to be missing from the current version - I've just checked the Billings web site. See if you can get the info you need from my log. I simplified the steering arrangement on the basis that it was covered and so not seen! Similarly I simplified the rigging. I build for my pleasure not for rivet counters to criticise lol! lol!

Barrie
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Building Will Everard and need help!   Building Will Everard and need help! EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 7:25 am

I have now found the scan of the sprue - it was on another forum!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have a couple of photos of the steering arrangement - not sure if they are in the blog. Let me know if you want to see them. I can email these or the sprue if you wish - just let me have an email address.

Barrie
Back to top Go down

Building Will Everard and need help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: New? Start Here :: Welcome Page-
Jump to: