TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will Everard 601

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ospray
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Will Everard 601 Empty
PostSubject: Will Everard 601   Will Everard 601 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 4:41 pm

Hello, I am completely new to wooden boat modelling and was hoping for some help from anyone who is willing!

I have just bought a Billings Will Everard 601 and am still at the very early stages. The instructions do not seem very clear so thought I would post on here.

I am about to begin gluing the frames to the rabbet, before mounting the deck. Before I do I was hoping someone might have some advice on how to keep the frames straight before gluing. Additionally, is the glue applied at the base of the frame once it is already inserted into the hole in the rabbet, or should the glue be applied to the rabbet itself?

Also does anyone have advice on more detailed build logs for the Will Everard other than the Billings one - it doesnt offer that much advice!

Thanks for any help!

Ollie
Back to top Go down

Will Everard 601
Page 1 of 1