TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elsmere Port Model Boat show 2019

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elsmere Port Model Boat show 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Elsmere Port Model Boat show 2019   Elsmere Port Model Boat show 2019 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 12:50 pm

This is a direct copy of what has been posted on another forum

Ellesmere Port Model Boat Club are having a Model Boat Show on the 18th. and 19th. May 2019 at Hooton Park Trust, an old RAF airfield adjacent to the Vauxhall factory in Ellesmere Port. There will be Traders, Model Boat Clubs and RC truckers there. Opening times are 10 am to 4 pm on the Saturday and 10 am to 3pm on the Sunday. There is a pool for sailing. We have a Facebook page with photos.
Back to top Go down

Elsmere Port Model Boat show 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsmere Port Model Boat show 2019   Elsmere Port Model Boat show 2019 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:27 pm

cheers for the information Dave...…….

i'll look forward to going...……….used to enjoy the museum site for a show...……….but its the club that makes it, not the site, and we should support it and their new venture...……..

I shall be there...…….probably Saturday...…………

always nice models and some very interesting and different prototypes I've never seen before...………………

if as good as it was, it should be a good show.
Back to top Go down

Elsmere Port Model Boat show 2019
Page 1 of 1