TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coalville Model Boat Show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Coalville Model Boat Show  Empty
PostSubject: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:17 pm

The Coalville model boat show will be held at the Hermitage leasure centre on the 11/12 April 2015 More details to follow.

Clubs and Traders please contact Mark at A Model World     01606891999

Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:32 pm

Right quick update

Clubs are booking in and form what I gather are up on last year
Traders will be roughly the same as last year
Hopefully the weather will ALLOW us to put up the pool this year

Cant wait for the show

Dave
Back to top Go down
carlmt
Midshipman
Midshipman
carlmt

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:21 am

I will be there on the Saturday Dave - need to pick up supplies and check ot this show for the future Cool

Where will you be hanging out then? Need to chew the fat with you about a table or two at Blackpool Thumbup

Carl
Back to top Go down
http://www.linkspanmodels.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:16 pm

ERRRR YES I help to run it with Mark at A Model World Ill be working wiht him on his stand Pop in to see me

Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:28 am

J class hulls
ACTion
Component shop
Mac's Mouldings
SHG
Models by Design
Mobile Marine Models
RNLI
Ship Finder General
A Model World
Adrian's Model figures
Coastal Shipping
Metcalf Mouldings
Barry's Model Lettering
Peak Tools
Miskin Models
DBH Modeling supplies
A1 Down under Models
Steve's Model Boat Bits
Vintage Model Boats

These are the USUAL ones who attend the shows

As for the Bring and buy the USUAL Bring and buy stall 10% on sale or 7%   percent upfront 

Coat of addmission £4 SAME PRICE AS LAST YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!

NEED to know MORE then simply call 01606891999......and speak to Mark

Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 9:38 am

Right then some news on this show

I have now taken over this show from Mark which will be a hard act to follow believe you me..............

Traders are supporting me BIG time and the clubs are following suit

Allready traders who are coming are

Mobile Marines Models
Component shop/ACTion
Mountfleet
Macs Mouldings
SHG
Model Boat Bits
Models by Design

If any clubs or traders want to come then please contact ME by personal message or via email

Stavros@compo.f9.co.uk   mob no 07714450467....hidden tel numbers WILL NOT be ans

Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:39 pm

I AM SO SAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES WELL BEYOND my personal CONTROL.
This is not my fault at all so please DO NOT blame me.
I will be sending out an email to all clubs and traders confirming this.......
If anyone want's to contact Mark WIlliams his email address is .......gg51won@aol.com.

Dave
Back to top Go down
battleshipbuff
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Coalville Show   Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 8:38 pm

Thats a great shame Stavros.I bet it would have been a good one.Hopefully next year?
Mick F
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:53 pm

Just heard from Dave Milbourn that Stav and The Component Shop have jointly rescued this show and it will go ahead at the same venue, same time,................... same place and perhaps there will be a few new ( old) traders now returning and exhibiting due to the change in organisation.

Neil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 8:33 pm

No - it's not a premature April Fool joke. The show will now go ahead, jointly organised by Dave Jones (Stavros) and Component-Shop. Dates are the same as have already been advertised and it looks like there will be full support from the usual traders (and possibly a few new ones). Admission for adults will be £4.50; there are no details yet about discounts for children etc.
Iain Lewis has registered a website at coalvilleshow.co.uk which will be live in a few days' time.

Dave
Back to top Go down
battleshipbuff
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! Thumbup Thumbup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 12:06 am

stavros wrote:
No - it's not a premature April Fool joke. The show will now go ahead, jointly organised by Dave Jones (Stavros) and Component-Shop. Dates are the same as have already been advertised and it looks like there will be full support from the usual traders (and possibly a few new ones). Admission for adults will be £4.50; there are no details yet about discounts for children etc.
Iain Lewis has registered a website at coalvilleshow.co.uk which will be live in a few days' time.

Dave

WELL DONE THAT MAN. 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 12:08 pm

Any clubs wanting to book a space please contact us through the website for the show

WWW.coalvilleshow.co.uk.......keep checking the site as it is being updated daily

Dave
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 5:09 pm

The link doesn't seem to work...................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 6:55 pm

there was a note on mayhem that itll be up n running this week.
Back to top Go down
gribeauval
Master
Master
gribeauval

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 7:26 pm

It's running now. The problem with the link from Stavros is it's picked up part of his post, that's why the full stops and the word keep is in blue!!

The link for the show:           http://coalvilleshow.co.uk/

Mike 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 8:54 pm

good fellow.......not at my pooter so couldnt do anything on the phone
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:54 am

2thumbsup That's better 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:14 pm

Any clubs or traders that want to book in then simply go to the website and book in using the forms in the sub chapters Taraders or clubs

WWW.coalvilleshow.co.uk

Need to sell your Models or S/H batts Motors etc then bring them along to the show as we have a Large Bring and Buy stall manned by George as usual

PLEASE note that the hall is NOT available to set up before 3pm due to others using part of the hall......

Just follow the SIGNS to get to the show...these will be up form Thursday evening.

Dave and Ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:21 am

Well it is that time of year again The show is THIS WEEKEND .......so First job of the Morning is to put up the signs for the show form both ends    YES it will be Properly signed as Ian has gone out and got me some !

Then the hard work of putting up all the tables and sorting all the clubs and traders,biggest revelation for me this year is that I wont be working on a trade stand so I can actually stop and talk to the clubs and traders and chill out till its time to break the show down.......looking fwd to meeting old friends and having the time to talk.

Show is open from 10am Sat and finishes at 4 ...Sunday is 10 till 3
Admission is £4.50 sat or sunday ...or a weekend pass for £8.....with children under 16 are free

More info on WWW.coalvilleshow.co.uk

SEE YOU THERE

Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 10:12 pm

good luck with the show stav.......hope its a great success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coalville Model Boat Show    Coalville Model Boat Show  Empty

Back to top Go down

Coalville Model Boat Show
Page 1 of 1