TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., Empty
PostSubject: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:55 am

A lovely tour boat.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/270836791776?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1202

and Silver mist by Vic Smeed.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/260875990773?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1783wt_1185
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:01 am

I paricularly like the Silver Mist. That should make up into a lovely little model....Don't forget the build log!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:20 am

Unfortunately it may be a long time coming Barry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:48 am

It turned out I already had the Silver Mist plan now I also have it on CD as well if anyone wants a copy I'll email it.
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:28 am

Damien,

I would love a copy.....PM sent.

Barry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:35 am

Reply sent Barry.

More info for anyone interested There are 90mb of files they are jpg or pdf format and the plans are either 1/2 size or full size.
I you choose 1 format you will need around 40mb capacity in your email account, I can send them over several days to help out.
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:49 pm

PM sent. Too slow download speed for me......Shame.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Norseman
Master
Master
Norseman

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi Guys

all you guys should really try Dropbox http://www.dropbox.com/downloading

I don't use it for the advertised sharing across your own computers, laptops, phones

but for sending / recieving. I put a folder as a zip file in my dropbox and send you a link to it.

Simples Very Happy - you click on the link - open the zip. A single file gets it's own link so I like to zip files.

I recieved all my Peralta hull files that way, and sent Carlmt 950 image files plus text files.

Dropbox does more but I haven't gone into that.

Hope that helps

Dave
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Cheers dave,

Looking at that as I type...
Back to top Go down
HS93
Lost But Never Forgotten R.I.P
HS93

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Drop box is very handy also iyf the two people are on Skype you can just drag and drop the file to the box below the window (the one you use for texts or next to it) I have sent and recived up to 800mb files programs etc just drag to there box even if not connected and when they come on they are asked if they want it or not if you have a slow set up just do it overnight.

but drop box is good for mutiple distribution

Peter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:22 am

The files are sitting in drop box in a folder named Silver mist and a share request has been sent to you Barry enjoy just take what you want.

Cheers Damien.

Last edited by Damien on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Norseman
Master
Master
Norseman

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:46 am

I'm going to look at Peter's Skype suggestion soon - I always thought Skype was just about phone calls - but it seems not.

Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:54 am

I looked and it's so easy too as I'm on skype already but never use it lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:57 am

You can use skype for text chats as well I used it that way for quite a while before I got a camera.
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:21 am

Damien,

You are a star. Got them. what a great little system Dropbox is. I will enjoy reading them later after a visit to the grocery shops...

Barry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:00 am

Great Barry enjoy would have worked better than email for all the other plans I sent to Phil they took hours to process through Outlook outbox lol
Back to top Go down
Norseman
Master
Master
Norseman

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:20 am

Hey Barry

When 3D printers go on sale you can use dropbox to download your groceries direct to the printer

while you just model continuously. cheers

model the boats Barry, the boats!!! .......... put the Budgie Smugglers away man.jocolor
Back to top Go down
HS93
HS93

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Norseman wrote:
Hey Barry

When 3D printers go on sale you can use dropbox to download your groceries direct to the printer

while you just model continuously. cheers

model the boats Barry, the boats!!! .......... put the Budgie Smugglers away man.jocolor

thied it a bit chewey http://www.3dcreationlab.co.uk/

Peter:P Razz
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Suggested the printed groceries to my good lady, but she insists on her day out every week!!!!!!!Selfish or what?? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
HS93
HS93

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Footski wrote:
Suggested the printed groceries to my good lady, but she insists on her day out every week!!!!!!!Selfish or what?? Evil or Very Mad

Doesn't she do Lunch , Mine does 3 days a week, I think it is so she can get away from me before some one says it;)

it's probably siesta time

Peter
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:23 am

Doing lunch down here takes all day and involves drinking copious amounts of alcohol.......I just cannot allow it!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,   Couple of recent ebay plan purchases., Empty

Back to top Go down

Couple of recent ebay plan purchases.,
Page 1 of 1