TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ REF PARKING AT BLACKPOOL

Go down 
AuthorMessage

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ REF PARKING AT BLACKPOOL Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ REF PARKING AT BLACKPOOL   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ REF PARKING AT BLACKPOOL EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 5:24 pm

We have just been notified that a car parking charge was issued to someone who was at the Blackpool Model Show - even though his registration number had been correctly recorded. I paid the hotel a significant amount of money to give free parking for all those involved with, or attending the show (so much so that the show actually made a small loss) so I take this very seriously.Should anyone else get a parking charge, please contact me DO NOT REPLY TO THE PARKING COMPANY. Either send an e-mail to info@component-shop.co.uk or call on 01248 719353 (Mon-Fri, 10:00am-4:30pm) & I will get the charge cancelled.Please accept my apologies if you are inconvenienced in this way, it should not have happened & rest assured that I am looking into how we can improve things for next year.Blackpool Model show 2019 dates confirmed as 19th-20th October. www.blackpoolmodelshow.co.uk
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ REF PARKING AT BLACKPOOL
Page 1 of 1