TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon Empty
PostSubject: I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon   I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon EmptyThu May 24, 2018 2:34 pm

I just wanted to share some news with everyone here that the Mrs and I are expecting baby no.5!

We’ve known for the last 12 weeks but have kept quite till now, generally we haven’t announced earlier as the Mrs has miscarried a couple of times in the past so we like to get to a “safe stage” where the odds are not against us.

Not sure if it’s a boy or girl yet, this is the 12 week scan... I would like to say I don’t mind the gender however after having one stroppy teenage girl, and two little girls close in age keeping them in constant trouble, my son and I are a little outnumbered and hoping to even up the odds!

Guess we’ll see on Dec 7th!

I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon 73965f10

Aron

PostSubject: Re: I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon   I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon EmptyThu May 24, 2018 4:56 pm

CONGRATULATIONS Aron...…...hope you are and stay well...…….just get your running shoes on...….you'll need them keeping up with the good lady' and kids needs.

all the best matey and good wishes to you all.

neil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon   I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon EmptyThu May 24, 2018 4:59 pm

Roadrunner wrote:
I just wanted to share some news with everyone here that the Mrs and I are expecting baby no.5!

We’ve known for the last 12 weeks but have kept quite till now, generally we haven’t announced earlier as the Mrs has miscarried a couple of times in the past so we like to get to a “safe stage” where the odds are not against us.

Not sure if it’s a boy or girl yet, this is the 12 week scan... I would like to say I don’t mind the gender however after having one stroppy teenage girl, and two little girls close in age keeping them in constant trouble, my son and I are a little outnumbered and hoping to even up the odds!

Guess we’ll see on Dec 7th!

I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon 73965f10

Aron

if it's a girl, you could always call her Pearl...………..or is that in terribly bad taste...……...just my awful sense of humour
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon   I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:05 pm

Mrs wants Verity if it’s a girl but we both like Dylan for a boy all still subject to change I’m not to keen on the girl names the Mrs picked but since I named our last daughter Felicity it is her turn to pick... I’ll just have to get persuasive if it comes to it lol!

PostSubject: Re: I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon   I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon EmptyFri May 25, 2018 1:05 am

Congrats to you and your good lady Aron still a ways to go though I'm the eldest of 14 one now deceased good luck mate you'll need it  lol! 

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup

Damien.
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon   I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 11:26 pm

Baby scan today.... finally after 3 girls in a row I’m going to have a 2nd son!

It will be nice to finally not be so outnumbered Sleep lol!

PostSubject: Re: I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon   I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 2:22 am

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon   I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 2:33 am

I’ld like to say that’s funny.... but my eldest daughter and Mrs ( before she was pregnant) synchronised periods.....

My Mrs is bad enough but to have two going at you for a week is a nightmare... I’m not looking forward to all 4 at some point!

PostSubject: Re: I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon   I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 2:37 am

Just put it out of mind until the wars begin no point in stressing over it.
Back to top Go down
dimtim
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

PostSubject: Re: I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon   I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 8:41 pm

Congrates Roadrunner
Back to top Go down
http://alvastonpiratesmodelboatclub.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon   I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon Empty

Back to top Go down

I won’t run out of boat names anytime soon
Page 1 of 1