TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!

TheRcModelBoatForum.com

A Forum For Modelers By Modelers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
gribeauval
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
gribeauval

Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat   Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:11 am

Roadrunner wrote:
Absolutely smashing build bud, many congratulations on another superb build, thanks for sharing it with us!

I'm sure i speak for everyone when i say were looking forward to your next project!

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup

RR

Glad you enjoy what I do.

Next will be a refit/rebuild of a Waveney for a client in Torquay ( in truth already half done!! Thumbup , build log to follow)
Back to top Go down
Damien
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)
Damien

PostSubject: Re: Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat   Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 3:23 am

Roadrunner wrote:
Absolutely smashing build bud, many congratulations on another superb build, thanks for sharing it with us!

I'm sure i speak for everyone when i say were looking forward to your next project!

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup

RR

Ditto from me.
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat   Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:40 am

Absolutely outstanding. 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup

Barrie
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
troutrunner

PostSubject: Re: Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat   Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:09 am

Ditto all of the above, looking forward to more of your inspiring work 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
gribeauval
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
gribeauval

PostSubject: Re: Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat   Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:40 pm

Thank you gents. Thumbup 

Client has collected the boat and seems pleased with the result.

Mike
Back to top Go down
battleshipbuff
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

PostSubject: Rhyl Mersey   Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:22 pm

Yet another wonderful build Mike,
I am so proud to own two of your builds,which as part of my display,help raise a lot of donations to the R.N.L.I.
Thank you my friend
Mick
Back to top Go down
Ramsey
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat   Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 4:20 pm

Hi I’m looking for someone to build me a Mersey class boat I’m not looking for it to be fully working as it is for display only as I use to be on a Mersey and would like 1 to display in my house would you be interested in building it for me please
Back to top Go down
gribeauval
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
gribeauval

PostSubject: Re: Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat   Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:04 pm

Ramsey wrote:
Hi I’m looking for someone to build me a Mersey class boat I’m not looking for it to be fully working as it is for display only as I use to be on a Mersey and would like 1 to display in my house would you be interested in building it for me please

No build slots available for at least 18 months.
Back to top Go down
Beyno1968
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat   Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 5:03 pm

Hi
I am just about to start building a Mersey Class lifeboat build and was wondering what thickness plasticard you used for the cabin structure.
Chris
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)
nhp651

PostSubject: Re: Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat   Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 8:42 pm

Beyno1968 wrote:
Hi
I am just about to start building a Mersey Class lifeboat build and was wondering what thickness plasticard  you used for the cabin structure.
Chris

mike, I think you'll find always uses 1.5mm mdf board if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
gribeauval
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
gribeauval

PostSubject: Re: Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat   Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 8:44 pm

Beyno1968 wrote:
Hi
I am just about to start building a Mersey Class lifeboat build and was wondering what thickness plasticard  you used for the cabin structure.
Chris

nhp651 wrote:
Beyno1968 wrote:
Hi
Chris

mike, I think you'll find always uses 1.5mm mdf board if I'm not mistaken.

Both wrong!!

I use 2mm MDF. 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat   Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhyl Mersey Class Lifeboat
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: Modelling Categories :: Lifeboats-
Jump to: