TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new here today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
matt287
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

new here today Empty
PostSubject: new here today   new here today EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:13 am

hi new to here started make boat about a year ago in my shed started with a kit but now got 2 hulls i am doing right now in my shed but have now got a spareroom which i am going to make into my modeling room so if anyone got any pictures of theres would love to see then and anyone from ely camb,s on here too thanks
Back to top Go down

new here today Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here today   new here today EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Welcome to the forum Matt we like pictures feel free to post them I have 2 - 2.4m x 3.6m zincalume sheds one is for storage my mig welder, compressor an the trailer for towing models behind my mobility scooter and other seldom used equipment is kept.

The other is every day building and machinery I'll take some pic's in the morning rather cols at present 3.8c at 10.30pm.
Back to top Go down

new here today Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here today   new here today EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:14 pm

hi matt, and welcome to the site................funny you should ask about spare room workrooms as there is a thread at the moment running on modelboatmayhem on just that topic........it'll be easier to give you a link to that thread rather than cut and paste some shots onto here. neil.

was just about to put the thread up and realised it is probably yours, Matt.............never mind........you seem to have had a few good replies from there to begin your design of one.............I can't really put mine up, as it's rather bigger than a spare room............it's a 22' x 15' garage conversion. neil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new here today Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here today   new here today Empty

Back to top Go down

new here today
Page 1 of 1