TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MODELBOATMAYHEM

Go down 
+5
Roadrunner
barriew
Windy
Tug--Kenny
Just add water
9 posters
AuthorMessage

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:03 pm

I see mbm is off line guys.........any news Bob/Kenny...........just wondered what's gone wrong.

neil.
Back to top Go down
Just add water
Gunner
Gunner
Just add water

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 5:12 pm

I have no idea, I don't go there.
Sleep
Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 5:15 pm

Back on line now..........I just go on as a guest these days to read the lifeboat posts..........can't see the pickies but have a good imagination, lol.

best that way n then I don't get into any arguments.
Back to top Go down
Tug--Kenny
Lost But Never Forgotten R.I.P
Tug--Kenny

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 8:39 pm

Very rare these days Niel.

Evidently the server had a re boot.  Rolling Eyes

You could try re-joining maybe so as to see the pictures.

All the best

ken
Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 10:31 pm

Tug--Kenny wrote:
Very rare these days Niel.

Evidently the server had a re boot.  Rolling Eyes

You could try re-joining maybe so as to see the pictures.

All the best

ken

I was surprised when it faltered today.....been a while since the last crash.
As for rejoining, ............

I don't know ken.....still a  certain couple of members on there who make crass comments without thought for other's feelings, and you know me.......I tend to stand up and be counted.

going on as a guest, I just can't get into trouble that way lol.
Back to top Go down
Windy
Gunner
Gunner

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 4:36 pm

I know what you mean Neil, I haven't been on mayhem for over a year now....

It ain't what it used to be!!

Mark..
Back to top Go down
Just add water
Gunner
Gunner
Just add water

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 4:41 pm

Windy wrote:
I know what you mean Neil, I haven't been on mayhem for over a year now....

It ain't what it used to be!!

Mark..
It aint wot it should be drunken
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 5:13 pm

I skip most of the sections and only post very rarely, but the electronics sections are interesting and I have had some good assistance from them.

Barrie
Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 7:40 pm

To be honest, I do like the site from what I see, and always have done........it's just the one or two that think they are a cut above the rest of us mere plodders, who love to make a denigrating remark, and cry wolf if I retaliate..

If it wasn't for them, who actually haven't ever shown a build blogg in all their time on there it would be a great site.

I often wonder where people like them gain their knowledge when they hardly ever build.

There was a bloke at Fleetwood club many years ago who never ever built, but thought it his god given right to judge other peoples builds.......bloody infuriating for all.

neil.
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 10:03 pm

I find those who can't even prove they actually build things tend to be the biggest for demeaning comments towards others, in fact I tend to think it's pure jealousy on their part, watching others do what they only wish they could. 

The fact u can post 1000's of times don't make you an expert or actually have anything relevant to say, and in all honesty the few people who do that really havnt a clue, and I expect Google is their friend more then honest knowledge! 

Short answer is simple tho, build for yourself, take the positive as a compliment, take the negative and a Hahahahah go f**k ya self.

There's always internet trolls those who belive faceless comments carry no consequence, but to your face they're like dogs eager to lick your balls clean. 

lifes to short for trolls, ignore em they ain't worth the scrap of the bottom of my shoes!
Back to top Go down
https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com
Just add water
Gunner
Gunner
Just add water

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Internet trolls   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:49 pm

I agree with Roadrunner, I have never been interested in face book or that birdie thing, but have any of you seen the grief given out on Youtube increasing ?
I really hope that the weird bunch don't find this forum, it is a shame that mayhem seems to except this new form of mindless bulling.

Also we had a member of OMRA Join our model boat club last year, and all he wanted to do was slag off everything we had, I confronted him saying we have what we can afford, some may not have much but it means a lot them, some have lots of new stuff and can afford anything that they want, but at this club we all work to help each other to get the best of what we have.
To this he added Well at OMRA we have the best and my best boat can do 100MPH on the open sea it is 4ft long with a Zenoah modified engine.  scratch pig
Then I said why don't you ever bring A boat here and show us??
We never saw him again.
By the way My Power Boat is 4 ft long with a Zenoah modified engine and the best I can do is 38-39 MPH.

So to sum up, there are a hell of a lot of people, mainly men (or boys) that need to rubbish things they cant achieve themselves, through lack of ability, and envy us for our skills.
I have looked around the builds on this forum, and there are a lot of skilled builders with craftsmanship at hand SO be very proud of your achievements.

Sorry to go on, credit due to all of you.

Bernie 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:54 pm

Well said  Thumbup
Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Just add water wrote:

I really hope that the weird bunch don't find this forum, it is a shame that mayhem seems to except this new form of mindless bulling.

Bernie 2thumbsup
they'll be shown the red card immediately and without remission for good behaviour either, lol.
Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 2:04 am

Roadrunner wrote:
Well said  Thumbup

Indeed well said.
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:19 pm

mayhem servers down again today at 13:17 

MODELBOATMAYHEM Lol10
Back to top Go down
inertia
Midshipman
Midshipman
inertia

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:23 pm

It's back again.
Every Internet forum has its t***s and Mayhem is no exception; I am compiling a list of them which expands daily.
It's far more difficult to hide on this one if you are a genuine paid-up member of the T*** Club, though.
DM
Back to top Go down
Tug--Kenny
Lost But Never Forgotten R.I.P
Tug--Kenny

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:12 pm

It seems to be running well nowadays.

Thank you Neil for your help on the rivets issue.  Punching over 5000 by hand is not much fun.

Cheers

ken
Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 11:51 pm

you got the message then, ken..............no problems.

neil.
Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: is mayhem down today guys...........   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 12:03 pm

been trying all morning without a result..........anyone else having bovver getting on.
Back to top Go down
inertia
Midshipman
Midshipman
inertia

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 12:49 pm

Dropped straight in via Firefox.
DM (12.47pm)
Back to top Go down
gribeauval
Master
Master
gribeauval

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 1:35 pm

Mayhem was down for routine maintenance for a couple of hours this morning but is back up and running now.
Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 8:29 pm

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 11:38 pm

down again tonight...........been running slow all day, but totally inaccessible tonight.........just reverts to standard text unavailable.
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 12:43 pm

Still down at 12:45 Wednesday.
Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 3:51 pm

martin was on the facebook mayhem page earlier today saying that he had had very poor service from te host server and was making inroads to swap over to a new one
Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 11:29 pm

When he banned me I asked that he remove all my posts but the sod refused.
Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 3:44 pm

oooooo.......you naughty boy,.......what did you get banned for lol..........been there, done that, eaten humble pie, lol......ain't got a tee shirt yet........think martin should issue them to the members with most determination and persistence, lol
Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 12:23 am

well, my 30 day ban that I'm now serving isn't going to be too distressing.............I've seen more life in a corpse that on there at the moment...........no one kicking off, no arguments, and no real builds.....

I'm loosing the will to live, never mind log in.............it is soooohhh boring on there that even bullseye on channel 46 seems a pleasant alternative...........what happened to some decent builds where people got on with it with decent information being passed on..........I suppose at least I will be able to contemplate my next build for here.............I feel a 60" lifeboat coming on, lol.
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 7:19 am

Never mind the next build - how about finishing the current one?  lol! lol! lol!

Barrie
Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 12:07 pm

ahhh, well.............for the first time in my life I became bored with a model build, and in it, as when it came to the propulsion system I don't feel as though I can do it justice, but someone I know, and a good modeller too, has expressed an interest in taking it on and finishing it.........so we have struck a deal and swap.....all will be revealed later, which lets me concentrate on something else.
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 1:58 pm

nhp651 wrote:
ahhh, well.............for the first time in my life I became bored with a model build, and in it, as when it came to the propulsion system I don't feel as though I can do it justice, but someone I know, and a good modeller too, has expressed an interest in taking it on and finishing it.........so we have struck a deal and swap.....all will be revealed later, which lets me concentrate on something else.

:idea:Perhaps, the new owner/modeller can continue posting updates, on your thread, as progress is made with lots of photos. Idea
Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 2:09 pm

I don't think he's into build threads, tr, just wants it to build and try out his 3D printers..........has his own business so is much involved in that..........doubt it'll see the light of day again unless seen at a show or two.
Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:52 am

A VERY OMINOUS MESSAGE THIS MORNING WHEN I TRIED LOGGING ON TO MAYHEM.......

"Table './mbmayhem_forum2/mbmf_settings' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed"
Back to top Go down
davidjt
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
davidjt

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:28 pm

yep I am getting the same. I think he is trying to back up the system before he changes server study study , as he is not happy at the way he has been let down by the present server confused , it all comes down to wanting more money, nothing ever comes for free in this world unless your hand is in your wallet and giving it away lol! lol! .

david
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODELBOATMAYHEM   MODELBOATMAYHEM Empty

Back to top Go down

MODELBOATMAYHEM
Page 1 of 1