TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gold recovery from SS Central America

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gold recovery from SS Central America Empty
PostSubject: Gold recovery from SS Central America   Gold recovery from SS Central America EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:54 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2620963/Treasure-hunters-recover-60-pounds-gold-157-year-old-shipwreck-South-Carolina-coast.html
Back to top Go down
jaydee
Midshipman
Midshipman
jaydee

PostSubject: Re: Gold recovery from SS Central America   Gold recovery from SS Central America EmptyTue May 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Great story Damien, interesting read.
John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gold recovery from SS Central America   Gold recovery from SS Central America EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:14 pm

get hold of a book guys called "SHIP OF GOLD IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA" by Gary Kinder................ first published in 1988 ISBN  0-316-64747-0

it is the most amazing story of the ship, her ship wreck how she was wrecked, and finally the recovery of tons of gold in the late 1980/90's.....I read it when first published when it came onto the mobile library van that I was operating at the time.......and I couldn't put it down

Gold recovery from SS Central America 072_co10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gold recovery from SS Central America   Gold recovery from SS Central America Empty

Back to top Go down

Gold recovery from SS Central America
Page 1 of 1