TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old newbie asking permission to come on board

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmy2310
Gunner
Gunner
jimmy2310

Old newbie asking permission to come on board Empty
PostSubject: Old newbie asking permission to come on board   Old newbie asking permission to come on board EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Good Afternoon All, My name is Jimmy I live in Knowsley just outside of Liverpool, I am new RC boating but I have had some experience of building RC aircraft and cars in the past but work commitments stopped me for a few years, I am now retired with a bit of time on my hands ( looks over shoulderto make sure wife isn't reading this ) so I would like to get involved with you chaps if you don't mind. Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: Old newbie asking permission to come on board   Old newbie asking permission to come on board EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Welcome Aboard Jimmy, Forums just kicking off, but bare with us right now it will improve!
Back to top Go down
https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com
jimmy2310
Gunner
Gunner
jimmy2310

PostSubject: Re: Old newbie asking permission to come on board   Old newbie asking permission to come on board EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Of that I have no doubt

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Norseman
Master
Master
Norseman

PostSubject: Re: Old newbie asking permission to come on board   Old newbie asking permission to come on board EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi Jimmy2310

I'm just down the road in Huyton near The Hare & Hounds so be neighboorly anytime, when you say Knowsley do you mean Knowsley Village? By he way I'm new to model boats too.

Regards Norseman
Back to top Go down
jimmy2310
Gunner
Gunner
jimmy2310

PostSubject: Re: Old newbie asking permission to come on board   Old newbie asking permission to come on board EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:47 am

Good Morning Norsman,

I live in the posh part of Huyton Page Moss Laughing Laughing , I'm about to start my first build of a Higgins PT Boat, I'll post a blog when I get started.

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Norseman
Master
Master
Norseman

PostSubject: Re: Old newbie asking permission to come on board   Old newbie asking permission to come on board EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Hi Jimmy

Ha - the old knowsley vs Liverpool ploy eh! Yes we are knowsley but no-one ever knows where that is anyway. Reminds me of a lad I knew in the seventies who lived on Tower Hill, Kirkby. He couldn't ever get a HP loan because of his address - until he put his address down as Tower Hill near Southport. That was in the good old days before computer checks on everything we do.

Regards Norseman
Back to top Go down
GWA84
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
GWA84

PostSubject: Re: Old newbie asking permission to come on board   Old newbie asking permission to come on board EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:40 pm

welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old newbie asking permission to come on board   Old newbie asking permission to come on board Empty

Back to top Go down

Old newbie asking permission to come on board
Page 1 of 1