TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

welcome new members

Go down 
AuthorMessage

welcome new members Empty
PostSubject: welcome new members   welcome new members EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi to our new members.......please do join in.....we're a friendly bunch and don't bite..........the more contributions the merrier.

pull up a chair and tell us all about yourselves.

neil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: welcome Waklingman   welcome new members EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:26 pm

welcome to the site.....draw up a chair and tell us all about yourself and your builds.

don't be shy, we don't bite.

neil.
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

PostSubject: Re: welcome new members   welcome new members EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Some of us do!!!!!!!Be scared........be very scared!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: welcome to new members.   welcome new members EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:52 pm

welcome to those who have joined in my abscence........just been on holls for two weeks up to the north Ayrshire coast at Largs, and had a wlonderfull time......and buy did I see some ships....had to buy a new camera to replace the one I lost in June...just to take some pics......will post another day when I get them sorted.

neil./
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: welcome JNHAN   welcome new members EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:50 pm

welcome to our small but select group JNHAN,,,,,,,,come and join in and tell us all about yourself and your interests.......have some fun and enjoy the voyage.

neil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome new members   welcome new members Empty

Back to top Go down

welcome new members
Page 1 of 1