TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the new members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

Welcome to the new members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the new members   Welcome to the new members EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 12:26 am

The last month or so the forum has had quite an influx of new members and although we do try to greet you as you join a lot so slip through, hence your welcome message in your inboxes!

We the forum admin and moderator teams would like to welcome you all and hope your enjoying your time here, we are all aware this is a smaller forum than some more established so we do lack at times with topics or information you maybe searching for to which I can only say please ask questions.

Many of us here have many many years of knowledge some into several decades so although you may not find a post fitting, asking a question I expect may give you the answers your looking for!

As with most forums we are only as good as the knowledge and information you the members are willing to share with us and we welcome and encourage you to share what you know or things you have done, from simply posting your builds finished or starting a build blog on the forum.

You will find we are relatively drama free there are never negative comments towards your builds posted as everyone has their levels to which they can build and I’m far from museum quality, but I’ve found by sharing my work and learning from others over the past decade I’ve upped my game so many times thanks to members help, advice and inspiration and my hope is that you all can do the same.

So please take a moment out of your day and share with us, help for Forum grow and encourage your friends to join and partake in our little community.

Best regards

Aron

(Forum admin)

Welcome to the new members
Page 1 of 1