TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newbie saying hello from Kent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frank Bullitt
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Newbie saying hello from Kent Empty
PostSubject: Newbie saying hello from Kent   Newbie saying hello from Kent EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 9:31 pm

Hi, I have just joined this great forum. I have had an interest in model boats for many years. My first build was the Krabben kutter kit in 1986, built a scratch built 36" trawler, then a massive 48" clyde puffer scratch built.

I have many hobbies and interests, one of them being the Americans in WW2. This leads me onto my current builds which are two US ST tugboats of ww2, I started them a few years ago and posted my work on a USA forum. I am obviously new and have sent a message to the admin to see if I could post a link to my builds from the USA group, otherwise I would have to spend forever taking pics and wording from there if anyone would be interested to see my work, if this is acceptable I will carry on my build thread on here.

Thanks.

(Frank Bullitt).....only as I am also into early Ford Mustang's and Steve McQueen drives a Ford Mustang in the film 'Bullitt'
Back to top Go down

Newbie saying hello from Kent
Page 1 of 1