TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New member registry issues.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supersplat
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

New member registry issues. Empty
PostSubject: New member registry issues.   New member registry issues. EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 12:34 pm

If anyone’s had issues registering with a new account, i’ld like to state the issue has been resolved.

I’m not sure why new users were not being activated. ( the forums admin panel was stating that mods were activating new users.)

However I’m not sure how many are aware that the forum was taken over by a new hosting company late last year ( around October 2017) I suspect that the forums setting were changed automatically from the new hosting company, although that is pure speculation but the only reasonable conclusion as we had no issues before that change over.

In light of this issue I’ve set new members to not require activation.

You simply have to register and follow the screens instructions. ( ensure you save your username after doing the “capture” anti robot )

Once you have registered a new account Just log in!

As proof that new member registration is working correctly I’ve written this post on a new account created this morning.

Please let anyone you know who recently tried to join that they can rejoin and hope they accept my appoligys for this long running error that hasn’t been spotted u TIL now.

RR

Back to top Go down

New member registry issues.
Page 1 of 1