TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ships, Subs, Torpedoes and Hovercraft at my local

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dominicm
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Ships, Subs, Torpedoes and Hovercraft at my local  Empty
PostSubject: Ships, Subs, Torpedoes and Hovercraft at my local    Ships, Subs, Torpedoes and Hovercraft at my local  EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:45 am

One of my favourite RC shows of the year. The Southern Model Show has a bit of everything. The temporary boating pond is used by about 10 clubs who demonstrate their various watercraft to the appreciation of the visiting public. 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ships, Subs, Torpedoes and Hovercraft at my local    Ships, Subs, Torpedoes and Hovercraft at my local  EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 3:20 pm

GREAT video there, Dominic..........thanks for sharing it..................brought 7 minutes of summer into my dark dismal excuse for one up here in the nether regions where we had an absolute crap one.

cheers. neil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ships, Subs, Torpedoes and Hovercraft at my local    Ships, Subs, Torpedoes and Hovercraft at my local  EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 12:54 am

Great Video Dominic.  2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ships, Subs, Torpedoes and Hovercraft at my local    Ships, Subs, Torpedoes and Hovercraft at my local  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ships, Subs, Torpedoes and Hovercraft at my local
Page 1 of 1