TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New member from Manchester UK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imcc
Gunner
Gunner
Imcc

New member from Manchester UK Empty
PostSubject: New member from Manchester UK   New member from Manchester UK EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 1:34 pm

Hi all
   I'm new to this boat building so will be asking quite a lot of questions, hope that's ok. 
At the moment I'm part way through building a Aeronaut Classic after being inspired by the excellent build by roadrunner. Already had loads of tips from it Smile
If mine turns out half as good I'll be more than happy.
Thanks Ian:Thumbup:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member from Manchester UK   New member from Manchester UK EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 2:38 pm

welcome to the site Ian, and good to see you building.

please do post regular pictures of your build and ask as many questions as you like on here.

there are a lot more chaps on here building wooden boats than us tiny factor that use grp mouldings, so there will be plenty of help if you get stuck or need advise...and usually not as many contradictory replies to your questions as on other sites, lol.

good luck, and enjoy the build.

neil.
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

PostSubject: Re: New member from Manchester UK   New member from Manchester UK EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:47 am

Welcome to the forum Ian 2thumbsup

The build is looking great 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Imcc
Gunner
Gunner
Imcc

PostSubject: Re: New member from Manchester UK   New member from Manchester UK EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 9:16 am

Just a small question. This is the first time I've used a forum.  Is the "Thanks" button to say thanks?  Pressed it, nothing seemed to happen
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: New member from Manchester UK   New member from Manchester UK EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 9:58 am

I'm not quite sure what it does! I have noticed that if you use it once in a thread, you can't use it again. On some Forums they keep a count of the number of these clicks a member receives, I think to give an indication of the value of the members contributions.
Maybe RR will enlighten us Thumbup
I will add my welcome to you - it is very good to see you posting. Many of our new members never seem to add anything to this friendly site.

Barrie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BARRIE.   New member from Manchester UK EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 10:22 pm

HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU.................almost missed that gem................hope you've had a good day barrie.

neil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: welcome Restin   New member from Manchester UK EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 10:36 pm

enough of the resting Restin......we need action.

Welcome to the site, now come and tell us what you are building at the moment. We love pictures and good build blogs or even just stories of the sea.

Please do join in and make this site even stronger.

neil and the crew.
Back to top Go down
Oldsmokey
Gunner
Gunner
Oldsmokey

PostSubject: Re: New member from Manchester UK   New member from Manchester UK EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 12:21 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
just to add my welcome to the forum.
Thumbup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from Manchester UK   New member from Manchester UK Empty

Back to top Go down

New member from Manchester UK
Page 1 of 1