TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ASDA Parking fine !!!!!!!!! read this.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Just add water
Gunner
Gunner
Just add water

ASDA Parking fine !!!!!!!!! read this. Empty
PostSubject: ASDA Parking fine !!!!!!!!! read this.   ASDA Parking fine !!!!!!!!! read this. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:26 pm

Well this is a first for me, I must say.
I parked my car at an ASDA store to do my shopping and 2 weeks later got a fine notice from Smart Parking.

I searched this on line to see if Smart Parking was a legitimate company and it seems it is, but a rogue one, ASDA have cancelled there contract and they (Smart parking) still send out the recovering of what is now £120
Because we never paid it.
The reason why is quite simple, I contacted the ASDA Shop manager and he cancelled the ticket as they are responsible for the parking. 

Now the issue is in the hands of DRP, Direct Recovery Plus, to take us to court. Seems it is a next door company of Smart parking hmmm.

I have found out, that this is not enforceable,  because Smart Parking is not using the correct cameras on entry and exit.

If you get a ticket, go to the manager of the store and prove with a shopping receipt and they can and will cancel it.

This is applicable also to --

ASDA
Matalan,
Mc Donalds
And many more.

Read this.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1805788
Back to top Go down
Just add water
Gunner
Gunner
Just add water

PostSubject: Re: ASDA Parking fine !!!!!!!!! read this.   ASDA Parking fine !!!!!!!!! read this. EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:20 pm

I don't belieeeeeve it ! As Victor Mildew would say, they have only issued a court summons for £120 for non payment.
HAHAHA  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing   They even said on the phone that they own the car park.
The car park is leased by ASDA and they have the responsibility for parking issues, so BEWARE of Smart Parking sites.

Bunch of jocolor jocolor jocolor

I will let you know what happens  geek
Back to top Go down
Just add water
Gunner
Gunner
Just add water

PostSubject: Re: ASDA Parking fine !!!!!!!!! read this.   ASDA Parking fine !!!!!!!!! read this. EmptyTue May 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Well great news bounce  it is in the hands of the ASDA Director, and with luck will be squashed, apparently they have had bad issues with Smart Parking, so it turns out we are not the only ones.

Keep you posted Very Happy

If you can spare an hour  scratch read this it may help to explain.

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?autocom=ibwiki&cmd=article&id=56

Bernie.
Back to top Go down
Just add water
Gunner
Gunner
Just add water

PostSubject: Cancelled.   ASDA Parking fine !!!!!!!!! read this. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 12:38 pm

Just got confirmation from ASDA that the Parking issue has been cancelled and no action will be taken.

Case closed.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: ASDA Parking fine !!!!!!!!! read this.   ASDA Parking fine !!!!!!!!! read this. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:56 pm

Good result, just a shame it took so long for the ass clowns to sort out.

Just add water
Gunner
Gunner
Just add water

PostSubject: Re: ASDA Parking fine !!!!!!!!! read this.   ASDA Parking fine !!!!!!!!! read this. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:02 pm

Yep, apparently there where loads of them, hope nobody else got caught out and coughed up.

Here is a copy of the email.

[size=16][size=16]Hi Bernie,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding Smart Parking Limited and the charges allegedly owed by you.

As you may be aware we have been investigating the parking charges, including certain cases where demands for charges should not have been made with Smart Parking directly. I’m pleased to confirm that we have received confirmation that these charges have now been cancelled and you will not be pursued by either Smart Parking Limited or DRP.

Once again I am sorry for the correspondence you’ve continued to receive and I would like to thank you for your patience whilst we have conducted our investigations. If you have any queries or if there is anything further please don't hesitate to respond to this email.

Kind regards

Jonathan Fell
Asda Executive Relations.
[/size][/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASDA Parking fine !!!!!!!!! read this.   ASDA Parking fine !!!!!!!!! read this. Empty

Back to top Go down

ASDA Parking fine !!!!!!!!! read this.
Page 1 of 1