TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mystery package

Go down 
AuthorMessage
inertia
Midshipman
Midshipman
inertia

Mystery package Empty
PostSubject: Mystery package   Mystery package EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:56 pm

Someone has sent me an ACTion unit for repair. It was in a box which I had previously used myself because my own ‘Return To’ label was still attached. Unfortunately there was no sender’s name, address or note enclosed with the unit.
If anyone recognises this by my description then please contact me via PM. I shall need to know from you the date of posting; whether it was sent by 1st or 2nd class post; the ACTion part number (e.g. P13) and a brief description of what it is or isn’t doing. If you have a copy of a Certificate of Posting then that would be splendid. I’ll copy this to all three RC boat model forums which I use.

Dave Milbourn
Back to top Go down

Mystery package Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery package   Mystery package EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 3:24 pm

not me mate..............sorry.neil.
Back to top Go down

Mystery package Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery package   Mystery package EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 3:27 pm

Are you getting my messages now dave, just sent you one about asda plonk.
neil.
Back to top Go down
inertia
Midshipman
Midshipman
inertia

Mystery package Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery package   Mystery package EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 4:05 pm

No apologies for "bumping" this post. I still have no idea who this belongs to, although (being me) I've fixed it and I really would like to reacquaint it with its owner. Please let me know if anyone starts moaning about our poor service in connection with not getting repairs back - we can do most things but the impossible will always remain just out of reach.
DM

Neil
We're back in the loop, m'duck.
Back to top Go down
inertia
Midshipman
Midshipman
inertia

Mystery package Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery package   Mystery package EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 5:17 pm

The owner has now surfaced (or should that be shamefaced?) and been reunited with his speed controller. See? It's not all bad news this week - just most of it!
DM
Back to top Go down

Mystery package Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery package   Mystery package EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 7:44 pm

hi matey............still no luck pairing the tx n rx up.............but I'm a tryer, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mystery package Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery package   Mystery package Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery package
Page 1 of 1