TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday.............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Happy Birthday............. Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:32 pm

happy birthday seascout, and especially upon this rather holy and special day.....all the best from the crew.

did you get twice the number of pressies.

neil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:58 am

Happy birthday Tonyw......hope you have many more of them.

and best wishes for the new year matey.

neil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Happy birthday Peewee, and all the best for the new year, from all the gang.

neil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: fifie   Happy Birthday............. EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Happy birthday Fifie...have a great day, from all the gang.

neil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: happy birthday No.6   Happy Birthday............. EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:45 pm

Happy birthday Dave........hope you've had a good day, and keep on truckin...........bout time we saw you on here a little more matey.

neil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:57 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRIE AND TREABOA...............

Enjoy your day and take a little water with it..........don't want you falling down at your age and hurting yourselves...........lol!lol!lol!
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:20 am

Cheers amigo. A good day being had. Got one of those Roberts Internet radios, so I can now listen to all those Uk radio stations I have been missing since being here in Spain....Off for a liquid lunch shortly....
Back to top Go down
Tug--Kenny
Lost But Never Forgotten R.I.P
Tug--Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:28 am

A big Happy Birthday from us in South Wales Barry.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Ken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:42 am

Happy birthday guy's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:42 am

Happy birthday Mike ( Gribeauval) .........have a good time and keep sailing.

neil and the gang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: happy birthday intrepid   Happy Birthday............. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Happy birthday fellow geminian..........hope you had a good day............

I had a good day today myself, celebrating a day earlier as all the family are out tomorrow...........so hope yours went as good as mine.

neil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:24 am

Happy Birthday Neil Hope it's a good one sunny 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 am

Have a great day Neil, but only after you have worked on those boats!? cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:51 am

thank you guys...........it's a lovely sunny day here in downtown Fleetwood..........so the kids at school, the wife out to work..........think I'll go sit by the lake at Fleetwood and watch the models sail by.........if there are any ............Trying to put off the awfull cockup I made on the painting of the belting on one of the boats last night..........gawd it's awefull.

neil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Happy birthday Davidjt   Happy Birthday............. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Happy birthday David.............sorry it's a little late........had a hectic day with many mistakes on my boat build and have been soaking in the bath to releive the stress caused, lol.
hope you had a good day and enjoy what's left of it.
neil and the crew.
Back to top Go down
davidjt
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
davidjt

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:48 am

hi neil,

thanks for birthday whish, went to st winefrides well in holywell, to see if I could get my pains heald in the healing spring, as people come from all over the world for cures, I am not sure if it is in the mind our not, but at 5 degrees Question I passed on it but there were a few who did go in.
it might have helped you instead of the bath very cold

david
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:55 am

Happy Birthday David you beat me into the world by a day lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: happy birthday Damien   Happy Birthday............. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:31 pm

and happy birthday to you to Damien.......I hope you had a great day and a good time with family and friends.

all the best neil..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:54 am

LOL I wish spent the travelling to Melbourne to see my Endocrinologist he was 2hrs late 5min visit and 2hrs return trip.
Planned to go out for lunch today but it's raining will put a pizza in the oven.
Thanks for the thoughts though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:55 am

hope you enjoyed the pizza Damien..........too early over here for one......can't quite take it for breakfast.......but may be later though,lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:31 am

Had a good day we had a break in the rain and went shopping came home with cheese & bacon rolls, 4 slices of HOT salami and a cheese Kransky sausage and for desert Tim Tam biscuits cookies & cream icecream and for snacks later cheese twisties & salt and vinegar chips, no doubt we'll feel crook for the next few days lol 
But we're allowed to pig-out once a year aren't we?
Almost dinner time here & I think I'll skip dinner lol

Last edited by Damien on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
davidjt
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
davidjt

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:44 am

happy birthday Damien glad you enjoyed your pig out Thumbup 

david
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:19 am

I sure did Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Happy birthday geoff ( pugwash)   Happy Birthday............. EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:08 pm

happy birthday for yesterday matey............sorry we missed it but I felt sure it was today........sorry mate...........

hope you had a good time and hope all is well with you. neil and the crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: happy birthday Kiwi.   Happy Birthday............. EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:28 pm

happy birthday Kiwi............hope you have a great day and enjoy the spring sunshine with a glass ot two. neil and the crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: barrie and gordon   Happy Birthday............. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:29 pm

happy birthday guys.....hope you enjoy your day, and hope that you have many more of them.

neil and the gang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: TonyW   Happy Birthday............. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:04 pm

happy birthday matey.enjoy your day, for tomorrow is another year.

neil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Happy birthday larry and Kenny..............hope you both have a great day, and please for all our sakes...stay on yer feet lads............no slumping at the bar drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken 
Back to top Go down
Tug--Kenny
Lost But Never Forgotten R.I.P
Tug--Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:19 am

Me and my twin enjoyed a great day.   cheers 

Only joking. How was your day Larry ?  Mine was just watching the rain.  te he

Cheers

ken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:25 am

Glad you had a good day Ken, I hope Larry's was good also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:51 pm

A very Happy Birthday to Ole Vauger we hope you have a great day.  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:25 am

A very Happy Birthday to Balders and Cap jack sparrow We hope you have a great day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday.............   Happy Birthday............. Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday.............
Page 1 of 1