TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going on holiday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

Going on holiday Empty
PostSubject: Going on holiday   Going on holiday EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Now don't ask me why, but I am going off on my holidays on Wednesday to.......wait for it...........wait for it..........well okay it is a two centre holiday...........to...........Manchester and Bolton!!!!!!

Leaving the warm sun behind for cooler and damper climes....

See you all next week..
Back to top Go down
phil winks
Master
Master
phil winks

Going on holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on holiday   Going on holiday EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Bring your wellies Barry pretty damp underfoot over here at the min
Back to top Go down

Going on holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on holiday   Going on holiday EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:09 pm

he'll be here by now.........hope he brought his lifering and canoe
Back to top Go down
phil winks
Master
Master
phil winks

Going on holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on holiday   Going on holiday EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Me to Neil mind you we seem to be coping better in the south west this year . that block of flats with its piles exposed by a flood in the NE is pretty scary
Back to top Go down

Going on holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on holiday   Going on holiday EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:18 pm

i wouldn't wanna be living on the top floor, that's for sure............unbelievable, the power of water.
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

Going on holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on holiday   Going on holiday EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:54 am

My oh my.....Glad to be home. Passed Fleetwood on the motorway on Monday but could not see the sea foe rain.....

That said, on the day we left Malaga there was 3 inches of the stuff in one day. Floods all over the place and several people killed......Made England look dry!!!!
Back to top Go down
phil winks
Master
Master
phil winks

Going on holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on holiday   Going on holiday EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:31 pm

good to see you back Barry
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

Going on holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on holiday   Going on holiday EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Cheers Phil. I did consider popping round to nick one of Neil's lifeboats, but it was too wet... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phil winks
Master
Master
phil winks

Going on holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on holiday   Going on holiday EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:15 pm

we'd have never heard the last of it Barry lol mind you sounds like you had need of one in espania lol
Back to top Go down

Going on holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on holiday   Going on holiday EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Footski wrote:
Cheers Phil. I did consider popping round to nick one of Neil's lifeboats, but it was too wet... Very Happy Very Happy

my misses said you'd have been more than welcome......one less to dust:lol!: lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
phil winks
Master
Master
phil winks

Going on holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on holiday   Going on holiday EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Yep I can imagine thats a serious issue with your vast fleet Neil Exclamation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

Going on holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on holiday   Going on holiday EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:07 pm

nhp651 wrote:
Footski wrote:

my misses said you'd have been more than welcome......one less to dust:lol!: lol! lol!

Oh I do wish I had popped round now......Mind you SWMBO might have objected to the extra luggage weight!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going on holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on holiday   Going on holiday Empty

Back to top Go down

Going on holiday
Page 1 of 1