TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Custom Rubber seals?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

Custom Rubber seals? Empty
PostSubject: Custom Rubber seals?   Custom Rubber seals? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:44 pm

I'm Looking for someone who supply's ''H'' shaped rubber seals in a custom size, or do any of you guys know how to create this seal or able to make it for me like this?

Custom Rubber seals? Seal10

I need about 4 M in length its for the window apertures on the dolphin build (and some left over), i can find H shaped seals easy enough but there all designed for car windows so are very over size for my needs, i did a small diagram if anyone here knows where i can get or can make this?

Happy enough to pay w/e (if you can make it) i really didn't want to make full blown window rims outta brass, this seams a more logical approach.

Thanks RR

shipmate60
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
shipmate60

Custom Rubber seals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Rubber seals?   Custom Rubber seals? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:33 pm

RR,
On your drawing the bottom rubber would only be 0.5mm thick each side, this would allow the rubber to fall out of the aperture.

Bob
Back to top Go down

Custom Rubber seals?
Page 1 of 1