TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is everybody?

Go down 
+8
Roadrunner
Rich
Kleban
tattooed
TonyW
scalloway41
AlanP
Footski
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Where is everybody? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody?   Where is everybody? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:20 am

I like this format this way as Roadrunner created it. I was banned on on M-M--- er "chaos" for supporting a member who was being hassled I would not like RCMB to become a look alike clone of that chaotic site it has become unwieldy with too many likes and dislikes continually voiced Rich did a good job of the old site Roadrunner is to be commended for the job he's doind on this RCMB site. It ain't broke so don't try to fix it.

I suggested back in August that a chat window be added as the old one had one I and i regularly chatted with 3 or 4 members unfortunately most of them are not with this new RCMB and since the chat room's been up I've only chatted with one brave soul up late enough to chat with me in Oz. Does it get used by the European members or is it dead forum space ?

My tuppence worth.
Damien.
Back to top Go down
intrepid75
Master
Master
intrepid75

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody?   Where is everybody? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:41 pm

I havent used chat or actually seen it be used. But am sure some will use it at some times.
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody?   Where is everybody? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:31 am

As the number of active members increases I reckon it will get plenty of use..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody?   Where is everybody? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everybody?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: The Lake Side :: At The Lake Side-
Jump to: