TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need Assistance.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EKQuinn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Need Assistance..... Empty
PostSubject: Need Assistance.....   Need Assistance..... EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:28 pm

To anyone that can help.....
My husband built model and radio controlled boats for about 15 years. In 2016, he got maculer degeneration and couldn't work on them anymore. In 2017, he got cancer and passed away this year in January. I have three huge boats in varying degrees of completeness. I also have every single tool, piece of equipment, material, instruction, blueprint, etc. to build these boats PLEASE, I need advice as to who to contact to sell this stuff. I live in New Jersey. Thank you for any input. -EKQuinn
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: Need Assistance.....   Need Assistance..... EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 11:22 pm

I would look for a more local model club in your area, most are very friendly and helpful, try a quick google search of your area should yield a few results. Although a boat club would be better preference for you to have them sold, a lot of other clubs have members who do more than one kind of hobby, so model cars and aircraft people shouldn’t be dismissed so easily, I myself do RC cars, and miniatures but primarily boats...

If you don’t get any hits then I would suggest local free adds for sale, or auction houses...

On a last ditch effort you could try one of the other model boat forums 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They are a much larger community than ours so they may have members who can help too.

I don’t know any members on this forum who are close to you that could help more than the above suggestions.

Best of luck!

EKQuinn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Need Assistance.....   Need Assistance..... EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 3:02 am

Thank you so very much!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Assistance.....   Need Assistance..... EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 10:12 pm

you could also try putting your request on to this forum......

it is a USA based forum and they will be able to help, I'm sure. 

best wishes, and condolences upon your loss. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
EKQuinn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Need Assistance.....   Need Assistance..... EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 1:40 pm

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Assistance.....   Need Assistance..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Assistance.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: New? Start Here :: Welcome Page-
Jump to: