TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello and Welcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob The Boater
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Hello and Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Welcome   Hello and Welcome EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 12:06 am

It was suggested I join your forum so here I am. Builder, rebuilder, designer, scratcher, collector and multiple other diseases..
Have a small collection 70+....

lifeboats, tugs, steam, few specials...

help anyone..
Back to top Go down

Hello and Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Welcome   Hello and Welcome EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 12:36 am

welcome to the site,. Bob......

glad you made it...……...as I said, we are a nice quiet, none confrontational and argumentative site, unlike others, so enjoy yourself, have a good browse and enjoy what we have to offer in our laid back happy environment.

neil.
Back to top Go down

Hello and Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Welcome   Hello and Welcome EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 1:15 am

Bob, have you also seen our two facebook web sites, private sites but as I am admin on both sites your membership is 100% certain...… 

we are wholly lifeboat oriented, with certain members of other sites, totally unwelcome, lol. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happy viewing. 

by the way, i'm sure I used to chat to you on mayhem forum before I was banned, lol.

neil.
Back to top Go down
Bob The Boater
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Hello and Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Welcome   Hello and Welcome EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 7:44 am

heck signing me up for everything here.. Mr lifeboats is signing in. I dont only have lifeboats..
Back to top Go down

Hello and Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Welcome   Hello and Welcome EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 8:47 am

Neil you NAUGHTY boy I wasnt told of the other fb group and you know i am a Closet Lifeboat nutter 

Dave...................feeling VERY HURT
Back to top Go down

Hello and Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Welcome   Hello and Welcome EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 5:17 pm

stavros wrote:
Neil you NAUGHTY boy I wasnt told of the other fb group and you know i am a Closet Lifeboat nutter 

Dave...................feeling VERY HURT

I thought you were already a member mate.....put it down to old age and McGuigan's potent red shiraz, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello and Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Welcome   Hello and Welcome Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello and Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: New? Start Here :: Welcome Page-
Jump to: