TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kirklees Model Boat Club Summer Ope day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PT596
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Kirklees Model Boat Club Summer Ope day Empty
PostSubject: Kirklees Model Boat Club Summer Ope day   Kirklees Model Boat Club Summer Ope day EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 3:07 pm

Just a week to go now to our Open Day.  Trade support this year will be provided by Deans Marine, Mobile Marine, Scale Flags, Morley SD Models and possibly Pendle Steam Boilers.  Visiting clubs, large raffle, free car parking all day, refreshments, competition for best Tug model, free sailing all day, static displays and RC controlled model Tanks.  All types of models will be on display, something for everybody.  If you are planning to visit I would recommend you arrive early and ask for Stan. Lake post code is WF17

Stan. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kirklees Model Boat Club Summer Ope day   Kirklees Model Boat Club Summer Ope day EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 7:44 pm

sorry mate...…….im in Cornwall delivering Micks new Shannon that I've built for him.....

but I hope you have a great weekend and plenty of fun………...

take plenty of pics and post them on here please...…….won't be able to see them if you put them on mayhem, lol. 

cheers, neil.
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: Kirklees Model Boat Club Summer Ope day   Kirklees Model Boat Club Summer Ope day EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 10:07 am

Ah if you see Mick give him a poke from me!

PT596
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Kirklees Model Boat Club Summer Ope day   Kirklees Model Boat Club Summer Ope day EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 3:42 pm

Sadly I have to report Mobile marine will be unable to attend.

Stan Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
PT596
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Kirklees Model Boat Club Summer Ope day   Kirklees Model Boat Club Summer Ope day EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 9:36 pm

It was an early start for me up at 6 am and on the road by 6.45 and the weather didn't look too good low cloud and drizzle.  However once again the weather was on our side.  A very pleasant warm sunny day.  Representatives from 15 clubs attended and also 4 traders and of course the RNLI.  We had lots of models of all types on display.  Some very large lifeboat models were on display by the Lifeboat Enthusiasts Society.  There were also some very nice sail models, very brightly coloured so they stood out when they were on the water.  We had 3 big hovercrafts also on display.  Amongst the scale models there was a huge variety of models.  The Editor of Model Boats kindly did the presentations for best tug model and best Kirklees Model.  At 2 pm we encourage as many models to be on the water and I am  pleased to say we had 32 models of all types and sizes take part.  The day finished with the raffle.  Thanks to everyone who travelled whether it be a short or long distance, to once again make the day a success. 

Stan Thumbup Thumbup Thumbup Thumbup Thumbup Thumbup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirklees Model Boat Club Summer Ope day   Kirklees Model Boat Club Summer Ope day Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirklees Model Boat Club Summer Ope day
Page 1 of 1