TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A NEW WATCH

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A NEW WATCH   Empty
PostSubject: A NEW WATCH    A NEW WATCH   EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 5:55 pm

I thought it was high time I bought myself a decent watch...…………..haventt had a good watch for years, as all the battery ones I buy are useless, as I for some reason have a static build up in my body, and within 3 months of wearing a battery watch, the dials are whizzing round like a fruit machine, and they are knackered...…...so stopped wearing them a few years ago....

so when I  saw an add on TV  for a company called watchfinder and co selling proper second hand...…...YES SECOND HAND  proper watches I thought I would have a look...………………..well what an eye watering opener that was...…….the cheapest I found in the first 8 of 400+ pages was £995 quid....

so I played a little game and looked for the dearest...……..

guess how much the five below together cost as a job lot and these are SECOND HAND PRICE...………….I thought...…….one for every working day of the week...……….I wish I hadn't....

A NEW WATCH   20190412

A NEW WATCH   20190413

I WOULDN'T HAVE BELIEVED IT...…… a fraction under £1,000,000 quid for the five...………….wonder if they give discount for a bulk buy, lol. 

lol! lol! lol! lol! drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down

A NEW WATCH
Page 1 of 1