TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2019 forum donations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

2019 forum donations  Empty
PostSubject: 2019 forum donations    2019 forum donations  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 2:24 am

As some of you are aware the forum underwent some drastic changes when the host changed hands, which sadly left me with an unfortunate bill after already paying what I thought was a years service charge...

Anyway long story short the forum had been fully paid up until March 1st 2019.

From that date forward for the foreseeable future the forum will be paid via a monthly instalment which at present is £8 a month via PayPal.. this of course will no doubt jump to about £10 from april after the tax year ends.. and to top it all we still have this brexit chaos... so at a good guess I would say we’re looking at about £120 to keep the forum running this year..

So always the forums run and paid for by myself no questions asked, however donations are always appreciated and if anyone is interested in donation to the forums continued existence you can of course paypal me...

Tugtower@gmail.com

All donators do recive the badge of honour “forum donators” tag on their profile.

Now I hope everyone had a great Xmas and a good start to your new year with many new toys and kits to build and I look forward to seeing those constructed over the coming year!

Best regards

Aron

Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: 2019 forum donations    2019 forum donations  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 12:56 pm

Very pleased so far with the continued support from our regulars!

Special thanks go out to...

Barrie (our regular moderator) & Dave Milbourn ( aka Inertia)

Both have my sincere gratitude for your continued support to the forum, Barrie you will have to let me know if you wish to swap your mod tag for the forum sponsor one ( it won’t effect your mod ability’s)

If anyone else feels the urge to help all funds go directly to the forums continued upkeep!

Best regards

Aron

PostSubject: Re: 2019 forum donations    2019 forum donations  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 3:56 pm

I've been in dire straights the last couple of years guys, but have a new mortgage going through this month so will chip in myself asap...…..the joy this site gives me, without any beef or arguments is worth its weight in gold./…….had I been that lucky bar steward in norn oylan' it would have been champagne all round, lol.

118 mill indeed...……….bah humbug.
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: 2019 forum donations    2019 forum donations  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 5:01 pm

Couple more donations this afternoon!

So more special thanks go out to Paul Nicholson and this one I’m not sure who the actual member is as it was sent by a young ladie called Ruth Pendlebury...

If you guys could both please let me know which users you are I can adjust your account accordingly! ( I can not find you in my sign up members list using the last name?)

Update

Sorry mike I found you!! So the Ruth ones no biggy! But Paul please get in touch fella!

Best regards

Aron

gribeauval
Master
Master
gribeauval

PostSubject: Re: 2019 forum donations    2019 forum donations  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 7:20 pm

Roadrunner wrote:
Couple more donations this afternoon!

So more special thanks go out to Paul Nicholson and this one I’m not sure who the actual member is as it was sent by a young ladie called Ruth Pendlebury...

If you guys could both please let me know which users you are I can adjust your account accordingly! ( I can not find you in my sign up members list using the last name?)

Update

Sorry mike I found you!! So the Ruth ones no biggy! But Paul please get in  touch fella!

Best regards

Aron

We use my wife's PayPal account for online payments and as pensioners and every little helps. Thumbup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019 forum donations    2019 forum donations  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 8:37 pm

As soon as me been paid this weekend donation will be on the way

Dave
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: 2019 forum donations    2019 forum donations  EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 2:38 am

More thanks go out to my old friend Mick French!

Your profile has been updated!

Best regards

Aron

Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: 2019 forum donations    2019 forum donations  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 3:29 pm

Another thank you goes out to “Wibplus” for his generous donation to keeping the forum running.
Your profile has been updated with our forum sponsor tag, now viewable in every post you make!

Much appreciate.

Best regards

Aron

Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: 2019 forum donations    2019 forum donations  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:51 pm

Big thumbs up to our resident electronics geniuse Stavros for your generous donation to the continued upkeep of the forum, very much appreciated!

Look for your tag update!

Best regards

Aron

inertia
Midshipman
Midshipman
inertia

PostSubject: Re: 2019 forum donations    2019 forum donations  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 6:21 pm

Big thumbs up to our resident electronics genius Stavros

Are there two of them, then? Cool

DM
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: 2019 forum donations    2019 forum donations  EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 12:22 am

Eh.... yup that’s probably my fault....

Could I beg forgiveness!?

you guy have to forgive me, but 5 kids 1 being 9 weeks old the lack of sleep is now effecting memory ... although I think I’m just getting old since now I have to list the kids names until the right face looks up when tellin em off...

Either way all donations are greatly appreciated no matter who you are !

Aron

inertia
Midshipman
Midshipman
inertia

PostSubject: Re: 2019 forum donations    2019 forum donations  EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 8:10 am

No forgivemess required - it was a clumsy attempt at a leg-pull.
You need a hobby, Aron.

DM
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: 2019 forum donations    2019 forum donations  EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 5:33 pm

Yup your right I do need one Laughing or better yet allowed in my brand new workshop to do the one I picked more than a decade ago in it!

One day maybe eh!?

lol!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2019 forum donations    2019 forum donations  Empty

Back to top Go down

2019 forum donations
Page 1 of 1