TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from France and beyond ...........!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiger Steve
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Tiger Steve

Hello from France and beyond ...........! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from France and beyond ...........!   Hello from France and beyond ...........! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 4:24 pm

Hi all, 
I am Steve, retired and now full time House sitting , looking after people's properties and pets whilst they are away.
been doing this for 5 years now after selling up in the UK and spending the proceeds on travelling wherever the mood takes us ! 
Currently in France for 6 months which is a regular thing for us looking after a farmhouse and 2 gites , then will be in UK for a couple of months before off abroad again .
This allows me plenty of time to enjoy my hobbies of Motorcycling and photography and now getting into model making! I searched the internet for any info on a model yacht I was thinking of building and came up with this site as one of the inmates has already built the same one.....
I am hoping to get into RC one day soon , so this site could be very helpful to me!

Cheers Steve
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France and beyond ...........!   Hello from France and beyond ...........! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 5:38 pm

Welcome Steve. If you have specific questions don't hesitate to ask them. We are a friendly bunch with lots of experience which we love to share.

Barrie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France and beyond ...........!   Hello from France and beyond ...........! EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 12:34 am

2thumbsup Thumbup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France and beyond ...........!   Hello from France and beyond ...........! EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 6:03 am

Thumbup 2thumbsup Thumbup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France and beyond ...........!   Hello from France and beyond ...........! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from France and beyond ...........!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: New? Start Here :: Welcome Page-
Jump to: