TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

StFYC Docks EMT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StFYCDockEMT
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

StFYC Docks EMT Empty
PostSubject: StFYC Docks EMT   StFYC Docks EMT EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 11:43 pm

Hi Guys, I work on the Docks at the St. Francis Yacht Club. I found this boat in the garage. It’s got no markings or logos on it. I’d like to fix it up for our office and obviously to use it in our harbor. Can anyone here tell me anything about it. I had to trash the RC unit it was all rusted and corroded. Thanks for any help y’all can give me.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

StFYC Docks EMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: StFYC Docks EMT   StFYC Docks EMT EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 12:12 am

I can’t be certain to this boats true origin however it dose look like a basic ready to run yacht made in China and sold for less than £100 it’s missing its stickers which is hiding its identity.

It’s unlikly to be a model on a specific boat it’s more of a hobbiest toy that can sail...

It’s speculation mostly but I have seen similar yachts sold over the years with similar sails, layouts hull shapes and keel setups.

Don’t be disappointed tho, if you can get them rigged right they do sail rather well in a light breeze.

StFYCDockEMT
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

StFYC Docks EMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: StFYC Docks EMT   StFYC Docks EMT EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 1:30 am

I found out it’s a CR914 RC boat from our race coordinator. Still planning on fixing it up and presenting it to my boss. Stripped the fittings and mast off of it. Thanks for the help. I’ll post a pic once it’s finally finished.
Back to top Go down

StFYC Docks EMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: StFYC Docks EMT   StFYC Docks EMT EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 3:41 pm

Nice one.enjoy the rebuild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

StFYC Docks EMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: StFYC Docks EMT   StFYC Docks EMT Empty

Back to top Go down

StFYC Docks EMT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: New? Start Here :: Welcome Page-
Jump to: