TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MICK FRENCH'S RNLI DISPLAYS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MICK FRENCH'S RNLI DISPLAYS Empty
PostSubject: MICK FRENCH'S RNLI DISPLAYS   MICK FRENCH'S RNLI DISPLAYS EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 2:53 pm

Here are a couple of photos of MICK [BATTLESHIPBUFF]FRENCH'S continuing support for the RNLI, by putting on his displays of model lifeboats all in aid of the charity.

His wife Margaret drives mick country wide but especially around the south west England area,taking nothing from the contributions given in their collection boxes for fuel, food or accommodation, and they have been doing this for many years...……….mick and his wife deserve gongs from the queen for their efforts to raise 1000's for the RNLI.

GOD BLESS THEM BOTH.

This show is at Clovelly

MICK FRENCH'S RNLI DISPLAYS Micks_10

MICK FRENCH'S RNLI DISPLAYS Micks_11
Back to top Go down
davidjt
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
davidjt

PostSubject: Re: MICK FRENCH'S RNLI DISPLAYS   MICK FRENCH'S RNLI DISPLAYS EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 3:47 pm

excellent work 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup .

wish I could find some where to show mine and raise some money, not that they are perfect in detail, but put on a good display, when I went to rhyl a few years ago they was not interested, said they had a few that were donated to them in glass cases and show them on there big lifeboat day. never been back since  Sad

MICK FRENCH'S RNLI DISPLAYS Dscf5610

this is my display missing two others I have built since 

david
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MICK FRENCH'S RNLI DISPLAYS   MICK FRENCH'S RNLI DISPLAYS EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 3:53 pm

2thumbsup Thumbup 2thumbsup Thumbup 2thumbsup Thumbup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MICK FRENCH'S RNLI DISPLAYS   MICK FRENCH'S RNLI DISPLAYS Empty

Back to top Go down

MICK FRENCH'S RNLI DISPLAYS
Page 1 of 1