TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WELCOME MARTIN WITHERS........

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WELCOME MARTIN WITHERS........ Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME MARTIN WITHERS........   WELCOME MARTIN WITHERS........ EmptyThu May 31, 2018 11:15 pm

Welcome to the site martin...…………..i'm sure you will find any answers to your questions on here.

best wishes and enjoy your stay.

neil.
Back to top Go down
Baloo
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME MARTIN WITHERS........   WELCOME MARTIN WITHERS........ EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 7:49 pm

Hello everybody,I am the owner of the lifeboat QUEEN,that was started by Neil Howard-Pritchard I am going to carry it on,I am just sorting out my "Beast from the East" 13' 6" mersey on a trailer (broken mast by 3rd party)then I will carry on with the build of the Queen as I need to get it ready for Blackpool and lake windemere challenge in 2020.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME MARTIN WITHERS........   WELCOME MARTIN WITHERS........ EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 11:32 pm

Baloo wrote:
Hello everybody,I am the owner of the lifeboat QUEEN,that was started by Neil Howard-Pritchard I am going to carry it on,I am just sorting out my "Beast from the East"  13' 6" mersey on a trailer (broken mast by 3rd party)then I will carry on with the build of the Queen as I need to get it ready for Blackpool and lake windemere challenge in 2020.

top man, martin...…...I have resurrected the thread for you, so all ready for when you want to take over the reigns...……..looking forward to it. 

neil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME MARTIN WITHERS........   WELCOME MARTIN WITHERS........ EmptyWed May 01, 2019 3:46 am

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME MARTIN WITHERS........   WELCOME MARTIN WITHERS........ Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME MARTIN WITHERS........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: New? Start Here :: Welcome Page-
Jump to: