TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Vital Spark

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Imcc
Gunner
Gunner
Imcc

The Vital Spark Empty
PostSubject: The Vital Spark   The Vital Spark EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:31 pm

On holiday in Scotland at the moment and staying at Oban.  Hoping I could get some pictures of a clyde puffer I set off to Inveraray. Managed to get there and the vital spark was moored up Very Happy . Managed to catch the eye of one men who was on board to have a look at plans of my model boat. It turn out he was the owner and invited onboard. Climbed up in to the wheel house and down to the engine room. Couldn’t believe my luck. Had good chat on how he had saved it and the work he had done. With all the excitement i forgot I’d left the missies in a gift shop when she came out she couldn’t find me. Then she saw me in the wheel house and took some pictures of me. Thats me with the flat cap. Dream come true. You don’t get many of them. Ian 
The Vital Spark 079cb010
The Vital Spark 69e49e10

Back to top Go down

The Vital Spark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vital Spark   The Vital Spark EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 2:40 pm

you lucky lad..........went there a few times in the last 18 years and it was either not there or no one about..........just my luck..
Back to top Go down

The Vital Spark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vital Spark   The Vital Spark EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 10:30 am

2thumbsup 2thumbsup Thumbup Thumbup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup Thumbup Thumbup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Vital Spark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vital Spark   The Vital Spark Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vital Spark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: Full Size Vessels :: Full Size Vessels-
Jump to: