TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is everyone

Go down 
+2
barriew
Imcc
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone   Where is everyone EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:58 pm

is it quiet on here or is it me ......there is only a very small amount of us posting build threads at the mo...are you all beavering away in the darkest corner of the shed 

Dave
Back to top Go down
Imcc
Gunner
Gunner
Imcc

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 9:26 pm

Had the dreaded flu. That and decided to put new work tops in my shed. 
All ship shape now lol! so will be back it to the build soon.
Back to top Go down

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 12:34 am

nah mate..........just making bits for someone else's model, lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 6:57 am

I've slowed down a bit - lots of fiddly painting and waiting for things to dry. The current weather is not helping.

Barrie
Back to top Go down
davidjt
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
davidjt

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 9:45 am

hi,  I have been building a 1570 scale revell titanic with radio control, but have given up trying to put photos on for over a year. just cant seem to get it right, has the way been changed as I us to have no problems before, I have posted loads in the past.

david
Back to top Go down
gribeauval
Master
Master
gribeauval

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 10:55 am

Working on a build that can't be shown until it's finished and delivered, but have all the build pics ready to post at a later date.

Also working on the SLARS, just need to take and post pictures of the latest developments. Thumbup 

Mike
Back to top Go down

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:45 pm

davidjt wrote:
hi,  I have been building a 1570 scale revell titanic with radio control, but have given up trying to put photos on for over a year. just cant seem to get it right, has the way been changed as I us to have no problems before, I have posted loads in the past.

david
email them to me david if you want and i'll put them on your thread for you. if you want i'll pm you my email address.
Back to top Go down
davidjt
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
davidjt

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 3:09 pm

hi neil,  thanks for your offer. I have just bought a new laptop so when I have found my way around this new windows 10, been on old xp all this time, I will see if it works on here then go from there.

thanks david
Back to top Go down
gribeauval
Master
Master
gribeauval

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 8:29 pm

gribeauval wrote:
Working on a build that can't be shown until it's finished and delivered, but have all the build pics ready to post at a later date.

Also working on the SLARS, just need to take and post pictures of the latest developments. Thumbup 

Mike

SLARS thread now updated. 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 10:22 am

Not a lot happening here to hot in shed most days.
Awaiting cost of the rest of the bits for HMS Volcano From Kim at Clyde model boats.
Back to top Go down
inertia
Midshipman
Midshipman
inertia

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:36 am

Just finished building another 1/16 Huntsman, this time for the chap who kindly allowed me to crawl all over his 12"=1ft scale version and provided so much information while I was designing the prototype.
Currently preparing the magazine article to go with the plans and photos of the 1/12 Huntress 23 which some may have seen at the last Wicksteed "Mayhem" bash. No idea when/if these will appear in print, but onward and upwards!
Next will be a kit for SLEC, but if I told you what it was then I'd have to kill you (and no - it's not another bl**dy Huntsman - they already have the plans etc for kitting the last one!).
BTW I have an untouched Graupner Micro-Magic yacht kit (the carbon-fibre lookalike version). Would anyone be interested in buying the thing? I can't see me building it; I bought it in a moment of madness and it's just taking up valuable space now.
Dave M
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 8:19 am

3 month old baby + 3 other kids + no workshop still since moving over a year ago = hardwood dust in air bad for lungs since indoors is my only workshop = no progress on major projects at present. 

That's my excuse , but work will resume shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 8:50 am

Quiet on Paddleducks as well only one post other than mine in a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: The Lake Side :: At The Lake Side-
Jump to: