TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

La Marie Morgane

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 7:01 pm

Whilst waiting for eBay to sort out compensation for the Canute kit, I bough this kit. I fancied a fishing vessel, and was looking at some of Deans compact range. I was already to order when I found out how much he charges for delivery - £14.50 Shocked Shocked .
This kit came from CMB at a postage cost of £3.95 and I reckon they are probably the same weight, in fact this is probably heavier as its all wood.
Anyway, this is what I bought.

La Marie Morgane Dscn0031

As I said its all wood - not cure how its cut - possibly CNC router? It appears to be Liteply. The deck is in two halves which have to be stuck together, first though I had to make the central section fit - quite a bit of sanding was required. This has now been done and I have started marking the planks. It will be stained when I've acquired some stain Rolling Eyes

La Marie Morgane Dscn0111

...and I should have said that being French the instructions are in French Laughing Luckily my daughter speaks the language fluently after living there for almost 20 years - if I get stuck.

Barrie
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:33 am

Another boat Barrie, lol your almost as bad as me with about 9 outstanding partial build projects!

barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 2:28 pm

Paul,

I don't normally have more than one boat under construction at once. The cabin cruiser is part of a project with my 5 year old Grandson, and I have abandoned Triton until I get some inspiration. If eBay recompenses me for Canute, I may buy another one, but only after this is finished. I have a batch of models in a Toy Auction towards the end of May, so should have some funds 2thumbsup 2thumbsup

Anyway, back to Marie Morgane. The deck has been joined and stained. I have also fitted the strips round the removable portion. There is no coaming on this boat Rolling Eyes. The instructions, which I followed exactly, said to stain the whole deck including the removable section, before sticking on the strips Shocked Shocked.
I have now attached the stem piece to the keel, and am ready to assemble the bulwarks to the deck and keel - just waiting for the glue to harden. I have also made up the lobster pots - its going to be fun painting these lol!.
This kit comes with electric motor - just a tiny little thing. I decided to see how much current it draws - more than 10 amps Shocked Shocked. I wont be using that lol! It also comes with a connector for the motor and propshaft. A nice piece of brass drilled 4mm and 2mm - no grub screws. The instructions say to use superglue to attach it to the motor and propshaft Rolling Eyes

Barrie

La Marie Morgane Dscn0115 La Marie Morgane Dscn0116
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 2:31 pm

Keel, deck and bulkheads now joined, and the transom fitted. IT is being left to dry thoroughly as it was difficult to clamp it firmly. To keep me amused I have been assembling some of the plastic components, including the rudder. The rudder post is a length of M4 threaded rod. I have used Gorilla Glue to attach it to the rudder plastic mouldings.

La Marie Morgane Dscn0117 La Marie Morgane Dscn0118

Next job is to fit the bottom skins. Rather strange material is supplied for this. Its like thick veneer - about 1.3mm with a surface which is not very smooth. I think it will require a layer of filler. Rolling Eyes 

La Marie Morgane Dscn0119

Barrie
Back to top Go down

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 10:30 pm

I love those pots.............absolutely superb.

neil.
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 6:47 am

nhp651 wrote:
I love those pots.............absolutely superb.

neil.
......but why didn't they mould them in black or brown? They are going to be a devil to paint. Surprised Shocked Mad

Barrie
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 2:10 pm

(RR - I notice I called you Paul in a post above - my apologies. Its an age thing you know Laughing )

Good news! eBay found in my favour so I should have a full refund for Canute by the end of the week.

Bottom skins now in place and glued. Notice the holes in the skins - these appear on most of the parts for this boat. I assume they have something to do with the equipment used to cut them out. I wasn't sure that just filling them would suffice, so I've attached a piece of tissue with resin to the inside and then filled the outside. In fact the whole boat will probably need covering with tissue to get a reasonable surface for painting. The other problem with this wood is that it splits if you look at it Mad  I've already got a split in one side piece just with trying it in place. Again tissue and resin has fixed it, but I wont have access to the bow compartment when the sides are on - another reason for doing the outside.
The deck is covered in masking tape ready for when I come to spraying the hull. I figured it would be easier to do now before I fit the sides which come above deck to form the bulwarks.

Barrie

La Marie Morgane Dscn0121 La Marie Morgane Dscn0122 La Marie Morgane Dscn0120
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Today I started to try to fit the sides. I was always dubious about the supplied wood as it seemed likely to split given half a chance - and it did Shocked Mad The wood is cut with the grain running lengthwise down the side - it would probably have been OK if it ran vertically.
I tried to fix it by applying tissue and resin to both sides, which stiffens it but doesn't really hold the split. Sad Sad 
So - its off to Maldon tomorrow to pick up some 0.8mm birch ply.

Barrie
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 6:15 pm

Two sheets of 2mm ply acquired from Balsa Cabin in Maldon, and one side cut out and fitted. It went on quite easily and looks good. I'm leaving it for the glue to harden before fitting the other side. Whilst I still have quite good access, I strengthened the side to bottom joint with tissue and resin in all the compartments except the bow where all I could do was dribble in some resin. I wont be able to do even that on the other side as there is no access. Just have to hope my joint is good. The top edge will need trimming as it comes above the transom, I think the notch in the fron of the deck was too shallow, so the deck is too far back, and the transom not at the correct angle.

Barrie
La Marie Morgane Dscn0123 La Marie Morgane Dscn0124
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 2:33 pm

I got the second side on today, but it didn't go as well. I had to remove it once before the glue set as it was not correct. Its better now, but not quite as good as the first. In an attempt at making sure the bow section was sealed, I placed a layer of filler along the joint and pressed the side onto it. I don't really want to apply tissue and resin on the side/bottom joint as it will be impossible to get it completely smooth because of the curves.
The bottom sheets have been sanded back to the correct line, and the top of the sides has also been sanded down to the correct height at the stern. I applied some filler to the bottom to fill in some of the pits in the wood. I will now give it a couple of coats of resin and see how it looks.

Barrie
La Marie Morgane Dscn0131 La Marie Morgane Dscn0130
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyThu May 05, 2016 4:44 pm

Over the last few days I have added the capping rail to the bulwarks, and the supports and faired in the side panels to the stem. The outside of the hull has had several coats of resin, and has been sanded with wet and dry. Its now ready for some final sanding of the bulwark rail and supports, and then spraying with primer. It looks as though the weather may co-operate for once for the spraying. Laughing Laughing
The painting will be quite a challenge if I follow the example on the box - multi-coloured stripes. Rolling Eyes 
As delivered the kit includes some printed vinyl for the windows in the cabin. These have very prominent blue frames. I don't like the silver for the windows so will cut out the windows and glaze them, but this leaves the frames. I did think of cutting these from vinyl, but I don't think I can match the paint colour in vinyl, so I have a cunning plan Shocked lol! .
I have generated the shape of the window with frame on my computer and cut this on my cutter. The vinyl has two cuts for each window - the window shape and the frame shape. These are enclosed by  further vinyl. My plan is to stick this composite mask onto the wood. Remove the window shape vinyl and then cut the window opening. If I next remove the frame shape I can paint the frame accurately before removing the remaining vinyl.
We'll have to wait and see if it works!

Barrie

La Marie Morgane Dscn0138 La Marie Morgane Dscn0139 La Marie Morgane Dscn0140 La Marie Morgane Dscn0137
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyThu May 05, 2016 9:51 pm

looks good so far bud  Thumbup

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyFri May 06, 2016 2:03 am

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyFri May 06, 2016 5:40 pm

Thanks RR and Damien.
Finished the sanding this morning, gave the inside of bulwarks a coat of sanding sealer and when dry sprayed the hull inside and out with primer. I left this to dry while I had my morning coffee, then marked up the water line and gave the underside its first coat of Humbrol enamel.

La Marie Morgane Dscn0142 La Marie Morgane Dscn0141 La Marie Morgane Dscn0143

I also sprayed the lobster pots with a brown paint bought at B&Q.They are a bit shiny, so will get a coat of matt varnish. Very Happy

La Marie Morgane Dscn0144

Barrie
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyFri May 06, 2016 10:23 pm

You may want to try the dry brushing technique on the pots with browns, blacks and yellows maybe even some green in places to simulate more realistic wear/use on them.

barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptySat May 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Thanks RR - I may give it a try, although I have never been very confident about such techniques. There are no artistic genes in me Shocked 

Things are slowing down now as its painting time and I keep needing to wait until the paint hardens so I can mask up for the next colour. The insides of the bulwarks have had one coat of blue - I think this is probably too light, but the next darker one is too 'blue'.
The underside has had a second coat of paint, and when its hardened, I will mask off and paint the top part white. That will probably need two coats before I can mask up for the other colours.
I did give the cabin front and sides another coat of satin white, and treated the other cabin parts to some sanding sealer.  When the white is hard, I will try out my idea for the windows and frames.

Barrie

La Marie Morgane Dscn0147 La Marie Morgane Dscn0145 La Marie Morgane Dscn0146
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyMon May 09, 2016 5:19 pm

The painting continues Rolling Eyes  The top of the hull has had two coats of satin white, and now has a blue stripe just below the top of the gunwales. Next up is the broad blue band. I will paint the red stripe over the blue. The insides of the gunwales have had a second coat and the masking tape removed from the deck. The are a few patches to clean up. Embarassed 
Today I started on the cabin using my vinyl masks.

La Marie Morgane Dscn0153 La Marie Morgane Dscn0151 La Marie Morgane Dscn0152 La Marie Morgane Dscn0148 La Marie Morgane Dscn0154

The sequence show - the cabin front with mask(window removed): after cutting window with piercing saw and fine blade: after cleaning hole with sanding stick and round file, and removing the window frame: after painting the frame; and showing the only place where the mask failed.

I have also repeated the process for the side windows.

La Marie Morgane Dscn0149 La Marie Morgane Dscn0150

Now I can put it all together!

Barrie

Barrie
Back to top Go down

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyTue May 10, 2016 1:06 am

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyTue May 10, 2016 12:34 pm

The hull has now acquired another stripe Very Happy  Some work is obviously required at the bow where my masking has failed Embarassed Just one more band of colour required.

La Marie Morgane Dscn0155

I have cut the windows for the cabin doors, and painted the doors ready for attaching to the cabin, which I have started to assemble.

La Marie Morgane Dscn0156 La Marie Morgane Dscn0157

Barrie
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:53 pm

The hull painting is now almost finished.

La Marie Morgane Dscn0159

In fact, since I took the photo I have sanded back the Stem and repainted it all white. I wasn't too happy with the stripes. The stripes are not as clean as I would have liked. The masking tape I was using claimed to have a paint stop formulation, but it still bled even though I was rigorous about pressing down the edge. bounce bounce 
As some of the paint is satin and some gloss, I will be giving the whole a coat of satin varnish.
I have now turned my attention to the cabin. The front windows have been fitted and after some tidying up of the joints, I will be completing the paint job - blue bottom half with a red stripe above. As you can see, there is a discrepancy in the height of the sides and front and back which will need to be sorted before the roof can go on. I am trying to find a couple of suitable 1:20 figures, so will not fix the roof for the time being, which will also allow me to glaze the windows.

La Marie Morgane Dscn0158

Barrie
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:54 pm

Looking great so far bud, paint can run no matter how hard you try with tape it happens to us all, I can only offer some very carful stanly blade scraping to clean up edges and light 600 wet rubbing to clean up such areas. 

Thumbup

barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyMon May 16, 2016 5:59 pm

The hull is now finished - just waiting for the cabin. I've finished painting this except for a coat of satin varnish, but still have to glaze it and attach the mast and its supports. I have decided to screw the cabin to the hatch as it is obviously going to be used to lift off the access hatch and I wasn't too confident that glue would hold on the stained hatch.
I still have to install the motor, servo etc. I was planning to use a 140 size motor as that is about the size of the current hungry item included with the kit. However, seeing the size of the vessel. I think it needs something with a little more power, so have ordered a 280.

Barrie

La Marie Morgane Dscn0161 La Marie Morgane Dscn0160
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyTue May 17, 2016 1:23 pm

La Marie Morgane Dscn0162 La Marie Morgane Dscn0163 La Marie Morgane Dscn0164

Just waiting for a motor and a tank test!

Barrie
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyTue May 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Great job Barrie another stunner to your collection!

I only wish i could build boats as fast as you!!!!

Looking forward to some on the water shots. 2thumbsup

barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:39 pm

RR - this was an easy one - too easy actually Rolling Eyes  Apart from problems with the material for the skins, it was a very quick build. Weather permitting it should be on the water on Sunday and I will try to get some shots.
I don't think you can compare my models built for the look on the water with the amount of care and skill you put into yours. Your woodwork is definitely beyond my capabilities, but I enjoy what I do.
For my next one I will have to find something that takes rather more time to build. It looks as though it will be back to scratch building. Wink 

Barrie
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:30 pm

If your after something to scratch build i have a couple of suggestions (click the #links)

#1 nice little converted tank ferry

#2 one of my favs i might get around to building one day!

#3 or if your feeling adventurous and want to learn some wood working skills you can try your hand at the Rivera which is no.9 on my list of builds to do!  ( this kits the bulkheads and plan rest you have to scratch build) not the first time i've built from one of these kits, nors my father and needless to say they tend to make rather outstanding models.

#4 this ones my no.10 build! but im sure you'll enjoy this especially playing with an outboard! (sold seperatly)

and finally

#5 this one i would love to see built but with working lights and ton more detail added to the basic kit! ( which reminds me to add that to no.12 on my to do list! lol!

Windy
Gunner
Gunner

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:11 am

That is a really pretty little fishing boat Barrie.... Nice one!!

Mark.
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyWed May 18, 2016 11:22 am

Thanks Mark - I think its the colour scheme that does it as its actually a very simple model. I quite enjoyed building it, but it went a little too quickly Rolling Eyes 

RR - I'll certainly add one or two of those to my list. At the moment I am thinking of the Billings ST Canute that I tried to buy from ebay, or the Guardsman customs boat plan from Model Boats. The former is obviously a kit, but it is plank on frame, and although there is a hull for Guardsman I would not use it. Not being interested in naval vessels does rather limit the choice, especially as I try to keep to 50 - 60 cm long.

Barrie
Back to top Go down
nivapilot
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
nivapilot

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:28 am

Very nice little boat there Barrrie....looks real good.
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptySat May 21, 2016 5:18 pm

Over the last couple of days I have installed the motor etc. I'm quite pleased with the installation - not my usual dogs dinner Rolling Eyes  I find it quite difficult to get a neat installation when each item comes with its own lead and connector. Surprised   The receiver is tucked up under the deck - I just need to find a better route for the servo lead.

La Marie Morgane Dscn0165 

La Marie Morgane Dscn0167 La Marie Morgane Dscn0166
After completing the installation, I got out the test tank to see if it floated Laughing  As expected, with the battery located towards the stern, she floated bow up, so about 350 g of lead shot were added. After tucking these away and checking again, I needed to add a little more weight in the stern but unfortunately I had used up all my lead, so as a temporary measure I added bits of metal to bring her down nearer the line. These will be replaced with lead when it arrives.
(As an aside, in November 2013 I bought 3 kg of lead shot at a cost of £15.30 delivered. Today I ordered the same quantity and the price was the same - quite a pleasant surprise really.)
Te test also showed a leak. I couldn't quite see where it was coming from - I suspect the propshaft entry - but added sealant where the water was gathering. As the propshaft is under the battery, I will see if the water still comes in before removing the battery tray.

Maiden voyage tomorrow (Sunday) hopefully lol! .

Barrie
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:20 am

Hopefully its just water coming up the shaft or around the shaft glue joint,

I've had similar issues before with boats leaking even after fiber glassing the internals, most were simple fixes, from a dry glue joint to the having a bubble in the GRP layer and water seeping in, however there was one that was a nightmare and ended up being retired before it even had a season of sailing.
It was a beam trawler, plank on frame over the water line, but full sheet material at the base, and the leak was coming in through the keel and sheet material joint, i could never find the exact entry point even after pouring resin down the seams and around bulkheads,
or even stripping back the paint and P38 the entire seam along the keel. to this day i never could find how the leak was occurring and now sits in my grandparents living room as a display model, needless to say i was never happy about it after 2 years work to build the bloody thing.

Hopefully yours is an easy fix, i could suggest checking your oilier fitting, as well as the prop shaft entry point through the hull,I have found some prop shafts tend not to be very good, the bushings have a lot of play which can lead to leaking especially when reversing the boat as the props pushing water back up the shaft if this is the case try some marine grease designed for real boats at the prop end, that what i use for all mine regardless of size, its very thick and water resistant. this way it also stop the oil from polluting the lake when you have just topped up as well as creating a decent seal. you can buy small quantity tins for £5 on ebay usually for a outrigger rebuild, i tend to use a syringe for application as its thick, black, and really a pain to get off fingers.

barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:32 am

Thanks RR - its definitely not coming up the shaft, which is filled with marine grease anyway, but it could be the joint around the prop shaft which I have carefully hidden with the battery tray Shocked . After today's test sail I'll remove the tray and apply some sealer round the shaft.

Barrie
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:09 pm

I managed a quick sail today. The anglers have forced us to change our times to use the lake, so its not very convenient now. Mad 
She sailed pretty well - about scale speed, although hardly moves in reverse - I think I may change the prop. Still taking in water - not a lot, but it needs sorting. Since coming home I have removed the battery tray and applied sealant round the prop shaft and the hull to keel joint. Tomorrow I will put it back into the test tank to see if I can see where its coming in - if it is lol!

Barrie

La Marie Morgane Dscn0211 La Marie Morgane Dscn0210
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:52 am

Back in the test tank this morning and water still coming in. bounce I removed the sealant I had applied yesterday and the source of the leak was apparent - the wood around the prop shaft was wet bounce  I found a very small gap between the shaft and the wood so sealed that externally, then applied P38 liberally to the inside around the shaft entry.
Further testing and she remained dry 2thumbsup 2thumbsup

Barrie
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:33 pm

Nice build Barrie, glad you have sorted the leak   2thumbsup  nice colour scheme she looks a pretty little boat 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:52 pm

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

La Marie Morgane Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Marie Morgane   La Marie Morgane Empty

Back to top Go down

La Marie Morgane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: Modelling Categories & Archived Build Logs :: Fishing Trawlers-
Jump to: