TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is Everybody?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
battleshipbuff
Gunner
Gunner

Where is Everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Everybody?   Where is Everybody? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 4:55 pm

I know Christmas is almost upon us,but where is everybody? It has been very quiet on here recently,questions being asked and not answered?
Come on members,this page needs your support,and was set up for you to use?
Some of us have been disillusioned with other pages of the same ilk,or like me been banned for saying it as it is,which is why I am asking the question,Where are you all?
Lets all pull together,ask questions,reply to queries and generally help those of us that need it?
Its up to you!!!
Cheers,
Mick F
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everybody?   Where is Everybody? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 6:02 am

There's been 11 members login in the past 24hrs which is about normal the bitter cold of the Northern hemisphere and the Extreme heat down south plays a big part in the amount of modelling that's achieved as well as the festive season killing time spent in the shed.

Damien.
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everybody?   Where is Everybody? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 6:32 am

I have been logging in, but not posting much as I finished my latest model a few weeks ago and am waiting for Father Christmas to bring my next one. I only answer requests for help if I have something useful to say.

I expect to be back posting in the new year, although I have started dabbling in electronics so that my affect my modelling activities  Laughing

Best Wishes for Christmas and the New Year to all.

Barrie
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everybody?   Where is Everybody? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 10:21 am

Where is Everybody? Seasons-greetings-smiley-emoticon1  I think we are all guilty of just browsing without posting including yourself Mick only 36 posts since 2012 when you joined and only 2 posts since Nov. 19th and we all have other lives away from forums. No offence meant or implied just an observation. Where is Everybody? Tree11

As Barrie says and I am the same, bearing in mind I am only a novice, I only answer if I can help and know the subject and I've not been modelling much lately as I am in the middle of building an extension to my shed with a 12ft by 3ft bench down one side under a 10ft window, if folk wish to read about and see photo's of the shed I will willingly start a shed thread 2thumbsup

Merry Christmas to all, a happy New Year and may Santa bring all those pressies you wanted. Where is Everybody? Santas-sleigh-smiley-emoticon1

Where is Everybody? 117970d0eilngmar1

Last edited by troutrunner on Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everybody?   Where is Everybody? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 10:26 am

Please do post pic's Paul.
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everybody?   Where is Everybody? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:14 am

Ok Damien, if the rain stops I'll take some later on, I will put on a new thread 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everybody?   Where is Everybody? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:51 am

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Just add water
Gunner
Gunner
Just add water

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everybody?   Where is Everybody? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:48 pm

Still ear chaps  Suspect just pop in from time to time not much going on eer just naff weather an all.

I have just got my new race boat, like in my videos, and ready to smash it to bits on the lake, so videos to come when it gets summerish.

A reminder,

https://youtu.be/WlNLnjPv5Bs

Happy Christmas to all and great new year to come.

Bernie 2thumbsup bounce affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everybody?   Where is Everybody? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 5:30 pm

battleshipbuff wrote:
I know Christmas is almost upon us,but where is everybody? It has been very quiet on here recently,questions being asked and not answered?
Come on members,this page needs your support,and was set up for you to use?
Some of us have been disillusioned with other pages of the same ilk,or like me been banned for saying it as it is,which is why I am asking the question,Where are you all?
Lets all pull together,ask questions,reply to queries and generally help those of us that need it?
Its up to you!!!
Cheers,
Mick F
I agree matey..........we all should use the site a great deal more......................have no excuse myself except I have been a slack bar steward lately and done sod all modelling......think that comes down to the rain constantly leaking into my garage and it smells a bit musty..............and if Derek Warner is on here at the moment.........no matey I still haven't found my chuck key, lol

may be santa will bring me one for Christmas, lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everybody?   Where is Everybody? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 5:35 pm

troutrunner wrote:
Where is Everybody? Seasons-greetings-smiley-emoticon1  I think we are all guilty of just browsing without posting including yourself Mick only 36 posts since 2012 when you joined and only 2 posts since Nov. 19th and we all have other lives away from forums. No offence meant or implied just an observation. Where is Everybody? Tree11

As Barrie says and I am the same, bearing in mind I am only a novice, I only answer if I can help and know the subject and I've not been modelling much lately as I am in the middle of building an extension to my shed with a 12ft by 3ft bench down one side under a 10ft window, if folk wish to read about and see photo's of the shed I will willingly start a shed thread 2thumbsup

Merry Christmas to all, a happy New Year and may Santa bring all those pressies you wanted. Where is Everybody? Santas-sleigh-smiley-emoticon1

Where is Everybody? 117970d0eilngmar1

I'm still waiting for him to bring me mine...........a nice blonde, brunette, red head, raven black .....in fact any coloured hair'd beauty will be fine as long as she is nice and tolerant, lol.............although I think I have found such a lady without the old bearded git's help.here's hoping.
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everybody?   Where is Everybody? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:03 pm

Good luck Neil, I have found one so they do exist 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everybody?   Where is Everybody? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:36 am

thank you matey. neil.Thumbup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everybody?   Where is Everybody? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is Everybody?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: General Modelling :: General Modelling Questions-
Jump to: