TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Planet Receiver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
battleshipbuff
Gunner
Gunner

Planet Receiver Empty
PostSubject: Planet Receiver   Planet Receiver EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 6:29 pm

Can anyone tell me if the 4 channel 2.4ghz Planet Receiver,will work with an ordinary Planet 5 radio please?
Apparently they are made for aircraft,but the so are the normal 6 channel receivers.The pins on the receiver are in a different position? Thanks,
Mick
Back to top Go down
gribeauval
Master
Master
gribeauval

Planet Receiver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Receiver   Planet Receiver EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Yes Mick, but you only get to use the main four channels on the transmitter not the switched 5th one.

How's the hips going??

Mike
Back to top Go down
battleshipbuff
Gunner
Gunner

Planet Receiver Empty
PostSubject: Planet Receiver   Planet Receiver EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 8:36 pm

Thanks Mike,
They are much cheaper to buy than the normal ones and will be ideal for most purposes.
Hips still the same,NO progress accept I am now on the short list,so soon I hope.Was going to e mail you to ask the same about the Severn lol!
Back to top Go down
battleshipbuff
Gunner
Gunner

Planet Receiver Empty
PostSubject: Planet Receiver   Planet Receiver EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:51 am

Three very reasonably priced 4 channel receivers now ordered and on their way!
Am I really going to get 4 of my models working? Now that is a first for me,as I am not known for putting them in the water!! As those of you at Blackpool and Warwick will know when I am trying to manoeuvre round the other lifeboats on the pool!!
Back to top Go down

Planet Receiver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Receiver   Planet Receiver EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 2:31 am

I'm much the same Mick I currently have 5 models that have never seen anything but test tank water .
I do prefer building rather than the hassle of loading them and carting them to the lake.

Keep on building. 
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

Planet Receiver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Receiver   Planet Receiver EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 7:48 am

I'm not alone here then Very Happy My first build ( New beginnings, Fast Patrol Launch) was finished last November and it still hasn't seen even a test tank Rolling Eyes I must admit also that I get more from the task of building but having never had a go with an RC model of any kind this could change Laughing
Back to top Go down

Planet Receiver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Receiver   Planet Receiver EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 8:00 am

Welcome to the club Paul  2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

Planet Receiver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Receiver   Planet Receiver EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:33 am

Thanks for letting me Damien Laughing

I keep meaning to join or at least visit the Boston Model Boat Club which I think is the nearest club at 40 miles away, if anyone knows different please tell............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Planet Receiver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Receiver   Planet Receiver Empty

Back to top Go down

Planet Receiver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: Technical Pages :: All Things Electrical-
Jump to: