TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BBC Creative Arts programme

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

BBC Creative Arts programme Empty
PostSubject: BBC Creative Arts programme   BBC Creative Arts programme EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:04 pm

I was approached some weeks ago by a lady who is a producer for the above BBC TV programme asking id I could contribute a little about my model boats..........

Here is the result..............and I am very pleased with the outcome.

neil.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1zpJf7Ky9Y1zqxP5kzyqSy9/a-model-everyday-artist
Back to top Go down
Windy
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: BBC Creative Arts programme   BBC Creative Arts programme EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:30 pm

Nice article Neil, I suppose if we want to talk to you now we will have to contact your agent!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Mark..
Back to top Go down
Tug--Kenny
Lost But Never Forgotten R.I.P
Tug--Kenny

PostSubject: Re: BBC Creative Arts programme   BBC Creative Arts programme EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:46 pm

A well deserved write up.  You must be congratulated.   cheers

All the best

ken
Back to top Go down
carlmt
Midshipman
Midshipman
carlmt

PostSubject: Re: BBC Creative Arts programme   BBC Creative Arts programme EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:45 pm

Great article Neil...and great models too!!!!

Nice to see you put the duster over the workshop before you let the photographer in lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.linkspanmodels.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: BBC Creative Arts programme   BBC Creative Arts programme EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:38 pm

carlmt wrote:
Great article Neil...and great models too!!!!

Nice to see you put the duster over the workshop before you let the photographer in lol!
ahh, c'mon Carl........it was only the BBC,..not royalty, lol..........why change the habit of a lifetime,

Thanks guys. I was pleased with it.

Mark, many thanks for the stanchions they came this afternoon.......just great and exactly the size I wanted too.

Have been meaning to ring you the last couple of days, ( night time is you and family time), but I have been so busy taking the kids here and there the last couple of days that just haven't had time to catch my breath so will hopefully ring you tomorrow to discuss the intake and pump for the Queen Lifeboat.

cheers mate and again, many thanks. neil.

Last edited by nhp651 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BBC Creative Arts programme   BBC Creative Arts programme EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:56 am

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup Great read Neil well deserved praise for great work, 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

PostSubject: Re: BBC Creative Arts programme   BBC Creative Arts programme EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:12 am

2thumbsup Ditto the above, an interesting story 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BBC Creative Arts programme   BBC Creative Arts programme EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:26 am

thanks guys..................appreciate your sentiments.

neil. Thumbup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BBC Creative Arts programme   BBC Creative Arts programme EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:44 am

YW Neil.  2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
davidjt
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
davidjt

PostSubject: Re: BBC Creative Arts programme   BBC Creative Arts programme EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:11 am

hi neil,

very well done on your article about model boating, and the person who wrote it did it justice. it says what you feel about the r.n.l.I. and how they do save life, and how lucky you are  to be here today to tell this story thanks to them. it should help them in putting across the danger that that water is very dangerous. keep up your good work. 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup

david
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BBC Creative Arts programme   BBC Creative Arts programme EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:42 pm

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup ...cheers guys.

and may I just say that I would like to dedicate this BBC inclusion to all those model makers who raise funds through their models, like Mick french, martin Kinghoward,  Mike Gribeaval,and all you guys that go religiously to shows and meets to raise the profile of the RNLI.

I salute you all, as without the work you do, the RNLI would be a poorer place and I might not have been here to call you all my friends.

neil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBC Creative Arts programme   BBC Creative Arts programme Empty

Back to top Go down

BBC Creative Arts programme
Page 1 of 1