TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Replying to private messages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
inertia
Midshipman
Midshipman
inertia

Replying to private messages Empty
PostSubject: Replying to private messages   Replying to private messages EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:27 pm

I've had a PM from a long-standing forum member and I would like to reply but it seems I don't have enough postings to be able to do so. I can't find how many postings I have to accumulate but never mind - to that member I'd like to say I received your kind message. As regards the technical bit at the end well, I'll have to do a bit of head-scratching there but you know where to get hold of me. Who knows? I may even be able to reply in person by then!
DM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replying to private messages   Replying to private messages EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:42 pm

don't know that one dave myself....have sent you my email address........but off to bed in a minute so see you tomorrow night. neil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replying to private messages   Replying to private messages EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:25 pm

mmm odd as i only got 6 posts and was able to send you a pm Dave

Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replying to private messages   Replying to private messages Empty

Back to top Go down

Replying to private messages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: New? Start Here :: Forum Rule's, Site Help & Announcements-
Jump to: