TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 SMART PHONE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 SMART PHONE Empty
PostSubject: SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 SMART PHONE   SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 SMART PHONE EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:46 pm

I folks..........please don't take this the wron way and accuse me of being ignorant to others......but am not interested in any answers from people having the problem with other phones but................

has anyone had trouble with the screen cracking under extreme heat with a    SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 SMART PHONE.........

I have read on the net that people all over the world are having this problem with their S4 smart phone.......and whilst on holiday my daughter left her phone in the car and it was b****y hot when we got back........when she picked it up the screen was cracked..............

Samsung say it was an accident that caused it...........I am saying that it is a design fault or at least something that should be noted in the scant instructions that you get, ..............they also say I have to pay their price and their technicians 200 sobs inc vat to have it repaired before they repair the rest of it, because the technicians are scared of cutting their little pinkies on the glass...........and if I take it to a local shop to have it repaired at 60 quid cheaper, it will nullify their warranty on the phone..............got me all ways......

so actually searching for as much evidence as possible that it is an inherent fault with THIS PARTICULAR PHONE  and then can go to trading standards and BBC Watchdog about their monopoly on repairs.

Please again, no other phones, as I want to print this thread as well as all the others I've found on the web about this apparent common problem.

Thanks all.

neil.
Back to top Go down

SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 SMART PHONE
Page 1 of 1