TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

phone scams

Go down 
AuthorMessage

phone scams Empty
PostSubject: phone scams   phone scams EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 12:31 am

I get at least one a day and just love shouting obscenities back down the phone, but this mornings just left me sat on the stairs being unable to do nothing at all other than laugh in tears………

phone rang at 08.30 and a computer animated voice started...… not the best time to wake me up on a cold winters morning

"this is HMRC contacting you with important news regarding your arrears in the tax that you owe from 2018-2019, and a warrant for your arrest in this matter has been issued.

please ring 01611...*********[ I didn't quite catch the number that would lead me to a phone number costing me a quid a second should I have actually called it] to cancel this arrest warrant and pay your £365.00p arrears by credit/debit card immediately!

by this time I was sat on the stairs in tears with laughter...…………...but its no wonder old, senile or frail people are conned left right and center……...by the time I had given myself a headache laughing, some other asshole had rung asking me if I wanted to take place in a lifestyle questionnaire, and I lost the original number...……

oh well, tomorrow i'll have a tape recorder ready to tape the "advice" from the w anchor. and grab the number for handing over to the bt.
Back to top Go down

phone scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone scams   phone scams EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 1:36 am

The mongrels are well and truly in their thousands or more now Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

phone scams
Page 1 of 1