TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A warning to all members.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmy2310
Gunner
Gunner
jimmy2310

A warning to all members. Empty
PostSubject: A warning to all members.   A warning to all members. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:33 pm

I have just received this pm

Compliment of the Day Sir

My Name is Usman Mohammed from Libya i am 24 year old but right now in Ghana because of the civil war between rebel forces and the combined forces of the NATO that almost destroyed my country my father were attacked and killed by the rebels just because of its relationship with the civilian government

Please i need your assistance for the following ways.To assistance me claim 1 consignment with 7 Gold Bars and 1 uncut diamond Stone my father deposited with a security company in London as my co beneficiary.As the security company demanded for my foreign beneficiary`before the consignment can be released or transferred to anywhere in the world,I am willing to give you 30% if you can assistance me Please for further detail please contact,me via email;usman00225@hotmail.com

Thank you as i wait to read from you
Usman.

If any other member receives this or any similar message do not reply, IT IS A SCAM

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all members.   A warning to all members. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Jimmy, Can you give me the avatar name of the member .....I will then deal with him accordingly.

Barry
Back to top Go down
jimmy2310
Gunner
Gunner
jimmy2310

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all members.   A warning to all members. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Footski, there was no avatar name just the pm with the name Usman Mohammed, I received an email telling me that a message had been received on my RCMB forum, I thought it was from one of the regular members but I was really surprised to read the scam mail. I have since deleted from my message list and email list. I just wanted to warn others.

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all members.   A warning to all members. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:18 pm

Jimmy,

No user by that name exists. That is of some concern as how did he access the pm system? Me thinks this needs looking into. Phil........are you there Phil??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all members.   A warning to all members. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi Barrie......he joined as Usman225 the other day...............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all members.   A warning to all members. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Jimmy, he won't be bothering anyone else.

neil.
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all members.   A warning to all members. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Well spotted Neil..
Back to top Go down
jimmy2310
Gunner
Gunner
jimmy2310

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all members.   A warning to all members. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:39 pm

well spotted that man!

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
phil winks
Master
Master
phil winks

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all members.   A warning to all members. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Sorry I missed this lads vagaries of the forum seems even though I've got it set to alert me of new posts in all area's it doesn't always anyway any more of you get anything like this email the username and text of the message directly to me and the prob will be dealt with promptly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all members.   A warning to all members. Empty

Back to top Go down

A warning to all members.
Page 1 of 1