TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rudder deflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jojoegen12
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Rudder deflection Empty
PostSubject: Rudder deflection   Rudder deflection EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 11:14 pm

Hello my friends, I have a Bancroft armidale and need to get more deflection in my rudders. I can’t get to the Rudder control because of it being a ready to run Boat, but I can’t get to the servo. I see these at the last outer hole of the servo arm on both sides of servo. Should I get a larger servo arm so I have one or two connecting holes, further from the servo and get a larger deflection of the Rudder ?the Rudder has two Rudders And two props with one servo with two connecting rods one on each side of the servo. It just doesn’t have enough sharper return than I really want. Thank you and thank you to everybody. That has helped me with my charging systems. Stay safe. I apologize if I put it down twice, but I figured this would be the better topic Discussion section than the military war ships
Back to top Go down
Jojoegen12
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Rudder deflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudder deflection   Rudder deflection EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 8:34 pm

Is there anyone out there that can give me an answer to my question about Rutter. I cannot get to the Rutter Tiller, but I can get to the servo would, and in the long gated servo arms be better movement?
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

Rudder deflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudder deflection   Rudder deflection EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 2:14 pm

Yes - extending the arm on the servo should give you greater deflection.

Barrie
Back to top Go down
Jojoegen12
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Rudder deflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudder deflection   Rudder deflection EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 9:56 pm

Ty my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rudder deflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudder deflection   Rudder deflection Empty

Back to top Go down

Rudder deflection
Page 1 of 1