TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21 Empty
PostSubject: Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21   Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 4:53 pm

Well it is nearly tat time of year again and the show is going to be a cracker with Model Boats,Rc Trucks,cars,Wooden Models ....slot car racing 

Read all about it on the website

https://www.blackpoolmodelshow.co.uk/about/

We can organise cut price accomadation at the hotel just contact Iain through the website

FREE car parking  ....PLEASE NOTE...the organisers will NOT be held responsable if you write your car registration incorrectly at the show enterance...the responsability to write it clearly and correctly is on YOU

Dave and Iain ....show organisers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21   Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 9:31 am

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21   Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 8:04 pm

OK, just done a bit of updating on the web site. I think that all should now be working - it could be a little slow at times due to the server that it is hosted on, but not much I can do about that just now.
Advance tickets are a little cheaper on the site:
One day pass £6.00 (£6.50 on the door)
Weekend pass £9.00 (£10.00 on the door)
There are still accommodation & show entry packages available:
Double or twin room B&B (Fri & Sat nights) with 2x weekend show passes £165.00
Single room B&B (Fri & Sat nights) with 1x weekend show pass £90.00
There are also a limited number of disabled access single, double & twin rooms available.

You can also add extra nights (Thursday or Sunday) for £55 B&B we can also do family rooms, evening meal etc, all at rates below the published rate for the hotel.
If you have any issues with the web site, just give us a call on 01248 719353 during office hours (or leave us a message at other times) or drop us an e-mail to info@blackpoolmodelshow.co.uk

As for the event itself, the venue is now full! so anyone thinking of sending in a last minute booking form could be disappointed. That is 2,700 square metres of exhibit space, filled with models & model traders, a number of whom are coming to Blackpool for the first time. Looks like being another great year.
Iain Lewis & Dave (Stavros) Jones
Blackpool Model Show 2019
www.blackpoolmodelshow.co.uk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21   Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 5:50 pm

Well that's it 2700sq meters of exhibition space is now filled! Full of Clubs and Traders not a single inch of space left...at this rate we will need bigger Hall's....Watch this space Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21 Thumbup Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21 Thumbup Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21 Thumbup Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21 Thumbup Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21 Thumbup Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21 Thumbup Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21 Thumbup

As organisers we are grateful to ALL the Clubs Traders and individuals who are displaying their Models at the show,there is something this years for all tastes so to speak.From obviously Model Boats to Rc Tanks,Rc Lorries,Static displays and Even a Slot car Rally Stage.

Rally Stage it is a wooden track that takes Scaletrix cars this will be timed to a second with a Prize on Sat and Sunday for the fastest time......Monies collect will be Donated to the RNLI

This has got to be the Best one to date WE HOPE..................

There is a Darned Good chippy and also a Cash Machine and a Sandwich shop.....All within Walking Distance .

Blackpool obviously has the Illuminations on Every night and Plenty of shops for your Wife to go shopping whilst you are at the show.....A Tram is available right outside the Hotel and runs Every 20 mins or so.

Please REMEMBER to write down your car registration clearly and correctly at the Show entrance the onus is on YOU to do this.....Clubs and Traders can do this either on Friday or Sat Mng in the Main Hall you only have to do this ONCE...We as Show Organisers can not be held responsable for errors on your part....WE CAN NOT emphasise this more.

SEE YOU THERE

Iain and Dave SHow organisers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21   Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 9:31 pm

Well only 3 more sleeps to go for me and the Family before we travel up to Blackpool on Thursday with all the show hardware, ready to do all the prep work on Thursday evening till the early hours...I usually get to bed around 4am!!!!! Well someone has to mark out all the Traders Stands and club stands.

At around 9am the lads from Blackpool and Fleetwood clubs arrive have a cuppa and get shouted...moaned at by me....SERIOUSLY you all know how stressed I get setting up you know me by now,But just in case i forget

THANKS FOR YOUR VALUED HELP

By around 11am the halls will more or less be ready and Clubs and traders will arrive.

Can I PLEASE ask that utmost care is taken when driving in the hall...HAZARDS ON and if reversing YOU MUST have someone to GUIDE YOU.

Please make sure you ALL fill in your CAR REGISTRATIONS in either at the show entrance or clubs and traders at the  signing in desk at the hall...We as Organisers WILL NOT be held liable  if you forget and get fined...we CAN NOT EMPHASISE this.

The is a Chippy excellent fish and chips 100yds form the venue and also a cash Machine same distance.

I hope to see you at the show...and Please tell me who you are.

Iain and Dave...........Show organisers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21   Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Model Show 2019 October 20th/21
Page 1 of 1