TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BLACKPOOL MODEL BOAT SHOW 2017 OCT 21/22

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BLACKPOOL MODEL BOAT SHOW 2017   OCT 21/22 Empty
PostSubject: BLACKPOOL MODEL BOAT SHOW 2017 OCT 21/22   BLACKPOOL MODEL BOAT SHOW 2017   OCT 21/22 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 10:26 pm

Bookings form traders are well up on last year and we WELCOME back form Bonnie Scotland Scoonies...Club bookings are up as well

Pre paid tickets are NOW available via our website

http://www.blackpoolmodelboatshow.co.uk/index.html

Fantastic Raffle prizes with all Proceeds of the raffle to the RNLI

Loads to see and do in Blackpool form buying a Kiss me Quick Hat to Blackpool Rock...The lights are a sight to be seen......Model boats and trans trucks and tanks as well !!

Dave
Back to top Go down
battleshipbuff
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: LBES Stand   BLACKPOOL MODEL BOAT SHOW 2017   OCT 21/22 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 9:05 pm

As some of you know,I have been asked to organise the Model Lifeboats Section,under the LBES Banner.
Neil Howard Pritchard was to help me set up and run the event,but sadly he has had a fall,and Fractured his knee and will be attending in a sitting position,and unable to help with the physical setting up,so I would ask if there is anyone around on Friday,that they kindly give me some help if needed?It would be really appreciated.
   As this will be my last visit to Blackpool,as either a exhibitor,or visitor,I am trying to make this a really special display of Model Lifeboats,and we do have a good variety attending.I can squeeze a few more in,so if you would like to display your model,of any scale and any type,please get in touch ASAP to enable me to work out the layout.
Hope to see you there,and that you will enjoy the show,and of course our display,which is solely for the purpose of displaying our models,and entering some in the pool.
  PS If anyone has a large size rubber ring,for Neil to borrow to take the pressure of his err posterior it would be appreciated  lol! Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce
Mick F
Back to top Go down
battleshipbuff
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Model Lifeboats Stand. L.B.E.S.   BLACKPOOL MODEL BOAT SHOW 2017   OCT 21/22 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 7:41 pm

Most people we have contacted have confirmed they are coming to exhibit their Lifeboat Models at the show,and its looking good!!
 We are going to have a very varied selection on display,with both finished and working models,and some Work in Progress.Among these will be two Clyde's,in 1/12 the Scale, and going to the other extreme an Atlantic 21, and a McLachlan.as well as many other types
Getting very close to the show now, and really looking forward to it.
Come and say hello and have a chat?
See you there 
Mick F
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACKPOOL MODEL BOAT SHOW 2017 OCT 21/22   BLACKPOOL MODEL BOAT SHOW 2017   OCT 21/22 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 10:34 pm

Right then this is VERY IMPORTANT and TAKE NOTE of what we are saying.

Parking at the Hotel is FREE BUT BUT BUT you will NEED to give your car REGISTRATION when you pay for your ticket at the entrance, PLEASE if you don't know it or cant remember it then write it down prior to gaining entry....

If you FAIL to give your car registration at the show entrance and get a parking ticket the Show organisers will NOT BE HELD responsable and ALSO if you give us the incorrect car registration the same will apply.

All TRADERS and CLUBS should have given us their car and van registrations.....IF NOT see Me or Iain .

We will be during the day be taking the registrations to the hotel so they can be inputed into their system...we will be holding a copy of all car registrations.

There will be ample signage around the venue to remind you ALL of what to do in regards of the parking....even on the ticket machines.

PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER HOTEL RECEPTION WITH YOUR CAR REGISTRATION....LEAVE THAT TO THE SHOW ORGANISERS

I make no appology for so called shouting on this post it is obvious WHY

Iain and Dave....Show organisers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACKPOOL MODEL BOAT SHOW 2017 OCT 21/22   BLACKPOOL MODEL BOAT SHOW 2017   OCT 21/22 Empty

Back to top Go down

BLACKPOOL MODEL BOAT SHOW 2017 OCT 21/22
Page 1 of 1