TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Windy
Gunner
Gunner

New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!! Empty
PostSubject: New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!!   New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!! EmptyTue May 08, 2018 11:27 pm

Hi All, just thought you would like to know my daughter Hannah has just given birth to a fine healthy baby boy weighing in at a strapping 8lb 7oz.. Mum & baby are doing fine..

Mark..
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!!   New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!! EmptyWed May 09, 2018 12:15 am

Congratulations Grandad!

2thumbsup

PostSubject: Re: New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!!   New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!! EmptyWed May 09, 2018 5:41 am

Congrats Mark many bright moments ahead hopefully they are close mine are 1200 km from us don't see the very often except on facebook.

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Windy
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!!   New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!! EmptyThu May 10, 2018 11:38 am

Thanks Guys, here is a photo of the proud Mum & Connor.. Damien, fortunately they are only 5 minutes drive away....

Mark..

New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!! 20180512
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!!   New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!! EmptyThu May 10, 2018 11:51 am

They're truly a work of art at this age and completely dependant I wish them both the best.

flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Windy
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!!   New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!! EmptyThu May 10, 2018 11:58 am

Thanks mate, I will pass the message on... Hopefully they will be out of hospital tomorrow or Saturday....

Can't wait cheers cheers cheers  (At least I can hand him back at the end of the day hehehehe)

Mark..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!!   New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New addition to the family, I'm a grandad!!!
Page 1 of 1